Field Trainer- NJ Market
Love dogs, people, and helping others? Dogtopia, the industry leader in dog daycare, boarding and spa services has an immediate opening for an energetic, organized business minded individual that will be involved in training and supporting store teams ensuring safety and operational excellence. The Field Trainer will be focused on training driving customer service behaviors, safety, and operational processes to impact results.
- You enjoy motivating a team through positivity to accomplish common goals.
- You’re lively, enthusiastic, and a very strong communicator.
- You love dogs and would love to care for them all day, every day!
- Comfortable with various dog breeds and sizes.
- Jack of all trades, roll up your sleeves, team player. Committed to the success of the team and not just as an individual.
- Leads by example in all situations.
- You’re the kind of person who takes your job seriously.
- Your fast paced, with a strong sense of urgency.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Passion for delivering the best customer experience.
- Focused on the details and very organized.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Understanding of how to guide a team by working with and through them.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma required.
- 1 year of experience in a supervisory position preferred.
- Prolonged periods of standing and walking up to 8 hours.
- Prolonged periods of sitting in front of a computer.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds at times.
The rules by which we, as Dogtopians live by are:
We LOVE life unconditionally like a dog.
We STAY local to our pack.
We CHASE the absolute highest standards of safety.
We PLAY to our fullest potential.
We TREAT every day like It’s the Most Exciting Day Ever!
About the Field Trainer position:
- Ability to travel to multiple states/geographies within the Northeast and Mid-Atlantic region.
- Must love working with dogs and developing teams to live their most exciting day ever!
- Travels to and implements process improvements at multiple stores within assigned geography.
- Oversees process improvements.
- Supports locations, when necessary, in various roles.
- Provides training to teams on processes and standards including follow-up for compliance.
- Assist with training during new store openings and Bootcamps.
- Provides feedback and insight into the performance of General Managers and the store teams field leaders.
- Solicits and shares feedback to identify best practices and communicates up and down the organizational structure to improve performance and profitability.
- Prioritizes safety in all locations for both pets and team members.
Dogtopia is one of the early pioneers of dog dayare and leaders in the pet services industry. RBDH is a leading Dogtopia multi-unit fanchisee portfolio with presence on the East Coast.
Job types: Full-time
Education: High school degree
Work location: On-site
Bookseller - PTBarnes & NoblePart-timeTitle: Bookseller - PT Category: Retail EmploymentType: Part-Time Location: GA - Snellville - The Shoppes at Webb Gin - 2256 LocationType: retail JobLocation:51 minute agoShareSnellville, GA 30078+126 locations
Training and Compliance ManagerAllied Universal®$31.25 an hourFull-timeAllied Universal®, North America’s leading security and facility services company, provides rewarding careers that give you a sense of purpose. While working2 hour agoShareSalt Lake City, UT 84116
Training DeliveryCVS Health$18.50 - $34.60 an hour***Work From Home - Continental US*** CVS Health is on a mission to transform healthcare. We are making it simpler to connect our patients, members, and customers to2 hour agoShareRhode Island
Writer, Donor Communications - Health Sciences DevelopmentUCLAIf you are inspired by using your exceptional writing skills to advance innovations in health care and pioneering research, we encourage you to join the UCLA Health3 hour agoShareLos Angeles, CA
Senior Program Officer, Program Advocacy and Communications, Global EducationBill & Melinda Gates FoundationEstimated $89.4K - $113K a yearThe Foundation We are the largest nonprofit fighting poverty, disease, and inequity around the world. Founded on a simple premise: that people everywhere, regardless3 hour agoShareWashington, DC 20005 (Logan Circle area)+9 locations