Fleet Specialist, DashCorps Services, Inc.
About DashCorps Services
DashCorps Services, a DoorDash company, is a logistics company that powers deliveries to consumers from DashMart stores. DashMart is a new type of retail store that offers grocery items, household essentials, and local restaurant favorites delivered to customers' doorsteps. DashMart stores are owned, operated, and curated by DoorDash.
About the Team
The Fleet Team at DashCorps Services is looking for a self-motivated, detail-oriented individual, who can comfortably navigate ambiguity while contributing to a growing, highly scalable project. Fleet Specialists work tirelessly to ensure that our couriers are engaged, motivated, and meeting and exceeding our metrics goals. To that end, Fleet Specialists are multifaceted individuals who are able to juggle courier management, data, process, and almost anything else the situation may require.
About the Role
As a Fleet Specialist, you will be responsible for overseeing the on-site courier operations at our DashMart warehouse. By working closely with the Fleet Supervisor and other cross-functional teams like Strategy & Ops, you will provide extensive support in the live troubleshooting of fleet issues, oversee a network of couriers, and develop more efficient operational processes. If you love getting your hands dirty in a fast paced, start-up environment, have management and data analysis experience, and are excited to build strong relationships with our couriers, we’d love to have you join as a Fleet Specialist.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Manage all fleet-related logistics, ensuring vehicles are properly stored, charged and maintained
- Serve as the liaison between the Fleet team and the Management team, while also maintaining communication with other cross-functional teams
- Identify different operational pain points and develop the necessary systems to better streamline the organization’s operations
- Utilize data analytics & visualization tools (Chartio) to analyze essential metrics
- Build analytics spreadsheets and reports in order to present data and progression in a digestible format to both management and the couriers
- Work directly with the couriers, addressing any and all scheduling or logistical issues
- Devise new strategies to improve delivery efficiency
- Troubleshoot ebike/eScooter issues
- Have a genuine impact on current and future Dashmart operations
We’re excited about you because you have…
- A high school diploma; Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a human-oriented field (Business, Communications, Psychology, or similar domain), or equivalent operations experience, is a plus
- Prior experience in operations, project management, human resources (HR), communications/public relations, data science, etc
- Proficiency in one or more analytics & visualization tools (e.g. Chartio, Looker, Tableau, SQL) is a plus
- The creativity to conceive unique and effective projects to improve operational efficiency
- A drive to succeed and contribute to a relatively new and exciting initiative
- The ability to adapt to different situations and make quick, effective decisions under high pressure (bike maintenance knowledge is a plus)
- The flexibility to work within varying time frames depending on scheduling needs
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of people from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
Statement of Non-Discrimination: In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital/domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination and harassment based on “protected categories,” we also strive to prevent other subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (i.e., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at DoorDash. We value a diverse workforce – people who identify as women, non-binary or gender non-conforming, LGBTQIA+, American Indian or Native Alaskan, Black or African American, Hispanic or Latinx, Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, differently-abled, caretakers and parents, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. Thank you to the Level Playing Field Institute for this statement of non-discrimination.
If you need any accommodations, please inform your recruiting contact upon initial connection.
Import SpecialistLivingston InternationalJob details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description Import Specialist Join Livingston, the largest customs broker in Canada and the third largest entry filer in17 hour agoShareNorfolk, VA 23510+2 locations
ReceptionistSwickard Shared Services (Las Vegas)Job details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description At Swickard, we’re passionate about vehicles, and committed to providing 100% customer support and17 hour agoShareLas Vegas, NV 89144
Social Media Specialist (Remote)NJ Mom LLCJob details Salary $15 - $20 an hour Job Type Part-time Contract Number of hires for this role 1 Qualifications Bachelor's (Required) Social Media Management: 220 hour agoShareRed Bank, NJ 07701
Open Access Portfolio Manager (3 positions available)Taylor and FrancisJob details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description Company Description Informa is a leading academic publishing, business intelligence, knowledge and events20 hour agoSharePhiladelphia, PA 19106
Health Care Customer Service Representative (Remote)Morley CompaniesJob details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description About the Role: Enjoy the convenience of training and working from home as a remote Health Care Customer Service21 hour agoShareNevada