Summary: Floor Staff team members are classified based on individual theatre needs, and/or employee availability, as either variable hour, part-time fixed, part-time regular or full-time hourly employees whose primary responsibility is ensuring our guests receive exceptional service. Floor Staff may be scheduled to work in the Box Office, Concession Stand, or as an Usher. Floor Staff employees must act as a representative of Regal in a way that is consistent with our mission statement and policies; including
- Regular and consistent attendance
- Handling of emergency situations when called upon to do so
- General cleaning duties; and
- Compliance with our company dress code.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for each position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Operating POS system, including the proper handling of and responsibility for accuracy of cash drawer, credit cards, travelers’ checks, gift cards and redeemed discount tickets, passes and coupons
- Up selling/suggestive selling of Premium Viewing Experience (3D, RPX, IMAX).
- Promoting the Regal Crown Club program
- Ensuring tickets are sold in accordance with the MPAA rating system and company policy
- Responding to phone calls and questions from guests in a manner that is consistent with our guest service philosophy
- Operating POS system, including the proper handling of and responsibility for accuracy of cash drawer, credit cards, travelers’ checks, gift cards and redeemed coupons as well as concession stock inventory.
- Promoting the Regal Crown Club program
- Operating, preparing and cleaning of all concession related equipment
- Up selling/Suggestive selling
- Complying with all local, state and federal food safety laws.
- Abide by all federal and state laws with regards to breaks and/or meal periods.
- Ensure required alcohol certification and training are current where applicable.
- If the theatre sells alcohol and your assigned duties will include the selling/serving of alcohol, you must be of legal age to sell or serve alcohol according to state or local laws.
- Required to read and understand training materials that will cover subjects such as sexual harassment and discrimination.
- Tearing tickets, collecting and depositing appropriate stub, and directing patrons to their auditoriums.
- Inspecting backpacks and packages when applicable.
- Managing crowd control and assisting guests in finding seats in auditoriums when necessary
- Enforcement of MPAA rating system
- Conducting in theatre inspections to monitor picture and sound quality, watch for film and content theft, and help maintain a safe quality environment within the auditoriums
- Reporting to the management any problems, discrepancies or unusual situations that arise at the theatre.
- Perform in-auditorium concession auxiliary sales as directed by management
- Cleaning auditoriums at the end of scheduled shows and maintaining clean restrooms, lobby area, hallways and other areas outside of the auditorium
- Monitoring the cleanliness and operation of theatre vending equipment
- Assisting with all opening and closing duties as assigned by management
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Completion of cast certification program as a cast member and as box office cashier or progress towards completion required.
If the theatre sells alcohol and your assigned duties will include the selling/serving of alcohol, it is your responsibility to complete any legally required state or local training and obtain the required certificate. In addition, you must complete the Regal Responsible Beverage Server training on Regal Online University.
Possess good public speaking, listen effectively and respond clearly and directly.
Perform calculations with speed and accuracy and identify and correct errors.
Identify problems, gather relevant data and note possible causes of problems. Evaluate relevant information, recognize alternatives and reach conclusions based on evidence. Take action beyond what is necessarily called for. Perform under pressure and/or opposition.
Possess excellent communication skills with customers, co-workers and management. Establish goals, budget time, and set priorities to achieve desired objectives.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee may occasionally be required to lift up to 60 pounds. The vision requirements include: close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Cleaner, (Union) Full Time DaysRWJBarnabas HealthJob details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description Located in Belleville, Clara Maass Medical Center is a facility of RWJBarnabas Health and provides a complete4 hour agoShareBelleville, NJ 07109+2 locations
Entry Level Junior Office ManagerOsbee Industries, Inc.Job details Salary From $55,000 a year Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role 1 Full Job Description Are you super-organized and good with numbers?4 hour agoShareQueens, NY
Plant ManagerAJM PackagingJob details Salary $140,000 - $200,000 a year Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role 2 Full Job Description Plant Manager AJM Packaging4 hour agoShareUnited States
Product Development (Packaging) Specialist (Level 2)Infinity GlobalJob details Salary $60,000 - $70,000 a year Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role 1 Qualifications Bachelor's (Preferred) Full Job4 hour agoShareRemote
Data Entry ClerkThe Moore Law GroupJob details Salary From $15 an hour Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role 1 Full Job Description The Moore Law Group, a creditors rights law firm, is4 hour agoShareSanta Ana, CA 92704