Freelance Medical Proofreader
Greetings from Enago !
We are hiring Medical Proofreaders !
We've recently delivered sample assignments for a high profile client successfully. This client holds a strong reputation in the academic domain and will be a game changer for us in the long run (hence the name TIGER, ha!). Such partnerships not only challenge us to ensure we deliver the best but also motivate us to keep performing better each day.
The future of this partnership majorly depends on mapping the right editors to work on the assignments and that’s where you play a pivotal role in this entire collaboration. This goal is extremely clear and we aim to achieve new highs in the editing industry with this partnership and ensure this benefits you right at the center of the overall framework. You will be our first choice freelance editor to work on this project. I’ve shared more details around the expectations below for your reference and I am keen to hear your thoughts before we take this ahead. Thanks!
Some expectations on the editing front:
- We will need you to work on certain sample assignments (attached) before you start working on the main project assignments, for which we will be providing feedback. This serves as training to ensure that you are completely aware of the client requirements and that there are no gaps when we go live with the assignments. The first assignment has been attached. Request you to share the test within 24 hours.
- The assignments will be post-acceptance manuscripts. You will be responsible to copyedit the manuscript and insert clear remarks wherever required.
- Format the manuscript as per the provided style guide.
- Check/correct the callout presence and order for references, tables, figures, boxes, supplementary material, etc.
- You may be requested to re-work on some files after they have been delivered in case the client needs further support.
To keep it simple, we would need you to be wary of the quality of EVERY edited file that you deliver.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Salary: $10.00 per hour
- Master's (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Speak with the employer
Application Pursuit SpecialistSnowflake$176,000 - $276,000 a yearWe’re at the forefront of the data revolution, committed to building the world’s greatest data and applications platform. Our ‘get it done’9 minute agoShareRemote
TikTok Commerce - Category Manager - BeautyTikTok$73,000 - $130,000 a yearResponsibilities Company Overview TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global9 minute agoShareSan Francisco, CA+5 locations
Production SpecilaistEF Explore AmericaFull-timeJob Title: Production SpecialistDivision: EF Explore AmericaLocation: Washington, D.C.The Role When you work in operations at EF, you play a vital role in fulfilling20 minute agoShareWashington, DC 20004 (Downtown area)
Customer Service Representative (Remote)Moen$35,500 a yearFull-timeMonday to FridayJob Description Moen is currently recruiting for remote call center agents. Training will begin March 20, 2023, with training hours of 9:00am-5:30pm EST. After1 hour agoShareRemote in United States+10 locations
Assistant Marketing Manager, Campaigns and Content, Sephora at KohlsSephora USA$94,000 - $104,000 a yearFull-timePOSITION Assistant Marketing Manager, Campaigns and Content, Sephora at Kohls PROFILE Job ID: 223476 Location Name: FSC REMOTE SF/NY/DC -173(USA_0173)1 hour agoShareRemote