Front Desk Receptionist - Urgent Care
Front Desk Receptionist – Frenchtown Urgent Care - Monroe, MI
Job Description & Responsibilities
- Full Time
- Experienced in a medical office.
- Tasks included to but not limited to patient check-in and check-out duties, answer multi-line phones, filing, faxing, scanning documentation, completing daily patient callbacks, maintaining records, and filing
- Flexible between the hours of 8am-8pm. Flexible between weekdays and weekends
- Some lifting included with medical supplies and boxes
- Great interpersonal skills with customers and employees.
- Advanced computer skills. Experience with EMR systems (looking up insurances and knowledge of coding).
- Very punctual and able to multi-task.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
We offer great pay, medical insurance stipend, vision benefits, dental benefits, vacation time, paid malpractice insurance, quarterly bonuses
Required Credential and Experience
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Prior experience in a medical office setting
Equal Employment Opportunity
Frenchtown Urgent Care is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all associates and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, height, weight, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, veteran status or any other legally protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. The information requested on this application will not be used for any purpose prohibited by law.
Retuning Camp Staff-CBT 2023Girl Scouts of the Northwestern Great LakesFrom $600 a weekTemporary +1Description: Positions open for summer 2023. Pick your top 3! Get paid to have fun! Camp Birch Trails - Irma, Wisconsin 1. Behavior Director-18 min-21 preferred13 minute agoShareIrma, WI 54442+18 locations
Editor IWestern Governors UniversityFull-timeIf you’re passionate about building a better future for individuals, communities, and our country—and you’re committed to working hard to play your13 minute agoShareRemote
Accreditation and Certification Services DirectorMount Sinai Medical Center - FloridaEstimated $69.1K - $87.4K a yearFull-timeAccrediation and Certification Services Director As Mount Sinai grows, so does our legacy of caring Located in the heart of Miami Beach, overlooking the breathtaking22 minute agoShareMiami Beach, FL 33140 (Nautilus area)
Customer Service RepresentativeFox & Jane Group$15 - $16 an hourFull-time +18 hour shift +2About us Are you ready to join an Industry leading community dedicated to putting humans first? Are you experienced with providing customer support that feels welcoming23 minute agoShareRemote
ArchivistUS Smithsonian Institution$74,950 - $97,430 a yearFull-timeDuties The Archivist is responsible for assessing, organizing, cataloging, and providing access to NPM’s archival holdings at the museum and at off-site1 hour agoShareWashington, DC 20002 (Capitol Hill area)