GIS Software Developer
• Over 3+ years of experience on developing GIS-related applications with ESRI ArcObjects and ArcFM objects
• Over 2+ years of experience of ETL, FME
• Having in depth knowledge and experience in performance tuning SDE Databases, Knowledge of utility company functions.
• Knowledge and experience with editing scenarios in a multiuser Geodatabase, 3+ years of experience with ArcGIS Server installation, configuration and development using .NET, Silverlight, Java script API, Flex
• Good knowledge for ESRI migration to AWS cloud.
• Extensive knowledge in ESRI and ArcFM Product suite, Experience with ArcFM Auto Updaters and ArcFM configuration.
• Proficient in Geoprocessing application with customization in Python using ESRI library.
• Knowledge of client Data Migration, Implementation/Application upgrade
• Extensive Hands on experience with electrical distribution and transmission system's in the GIS space.
• Demonstrated ability to support business end users and production issues
• Advanced knowledge and experience with GIS industry.
• Analyzing, identifying and resolving application performance challenges.
• Experience in Requirement Gathering, Business co-ordination and maintaining traceability matrix.
• Good knowledge for Designing and building web interfaces
• Conducts performance, unit, system, integration, and quality assurance testing of applications
• Excellent client facing and interaction in consulting and Architect roles.
• Provides end user support and creates support documentation
• Experience with general data manipulation/automation with GIS or database extract/translate/load tools, specifically Safe Software FME and ArcGIS Python
• Assisting project manager regarding GIS matters.
• Operating and maintaining GIS hardware and software, including developing and/or modifying applications software and/or related sub-system applications software.
• Identifying, analyzing, and defining changes to GIS applications software and related systems and subsystem.
• Developing, implementing, coordinating, and maintaining internal technical standards.
• Designing, developing (implementing), customizing and maintaining (enhancing) the discipline specific GIS.
• Provide support for GIS data conversion, systems integration and systems and application’s development and implementation.
• Developing, maintaining and updating GIS databases.
Sales Rep Talent Screener - Part-time $50/hrSalesHired$50 an hourJob details Salary $50 an hour Job Type Part-time Temporary Number of hires for this role 1 Full Job Description About Saleshired At SalesHired, our mission is1 hour agoShareRemote
Accounting/Data Entry SpecialistNORO IP DBA BLUE HAMMER ROOFINGUp to $70,000 a yearJob details Salary Up to $70,000 a year Job Type Full-time Contract Number of hires for this role 1 Qualifications Driver's License (Required) US work1 hour agoShareIrving, TX 75062
Loan Processor - Nationwide - Remote OpportunitiesNorthpointe BankJob details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description The POWER of a CAREER! Northpointe Bank is seeking a detail oriented, customer service minded individual to join4 hour agoShareCharleston, SC 29405
Project CoordinatorLane OfficeJob details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description PROJECT COORDINATOR Position Summary Lane Office, a leading New York-based office furniture dealer, and6 hour agoShareNew York, NY 10018
Data Entry ClerkCaine & Weiner$15 an hourJob details Salary $15 an hour Job Type Full-time Full Job Description POSITION OFFERED: DATA ENTRY/SUPPORT CLERK Employment Type Full-time Wage8 hour agoShareSherman Oaks, CA 91411+1 location