Cass County Health System ¬∑ HOUSEKEEPING - Atlantic, IA
- Position Summary
- The Housekeeper cleans, sanitizes and provides customer service to all patients and internal customers.
- Position Qualifications
- High School diploma or GED
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS:
- NCI training
TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE:
- Housekeeping & Customer Service Experience
- Job Responsibilities/Duties
The following Job Responsibilities / Duties are intended to describe the general nature of the responsibilities and duties associated with this position. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties or skills required of the incumbent(s) in this position. The responsibilities and duties of this position are subject to change at any time.
- Performs daily, weekly, project, and discharge cleaning of patient rooms, nursing units, clinical areas, waiting areas, lobbies and rest rooms.
- Follows all infection control procedures including hand washing, techniques and standard and isolation precautions.
- Utilizes the appropriate chemicals and supplies according to procedures. Maintains a good working knowledge of chemicals and proper storage.
- Performs room set ups and moves furniture as needed.
- Collects and transports trash and hazardous waste to the appropriate disposal area.
- Performs linen (Clean and Soiled) runs using proper equipment on days when laundry personnel are not available.
- Replenishes all areas and the housekeeping cart with toilet paper, paper towels and other items as appropriate each shift.
- Works as team and communicates well with co-workers, managers, and other members of the healthcare team to ensure patient safety and practice good customer service when interacting with patients and visitors.
- Performs duties during fires, internal and external codes and drills.
- Maintains knowledge of and complies with all hospital, state and federal policies as identified in the CCMH policy and procedure manual and employee handbook.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
Rotating Weekends and Holidays required
Attention - In the recruitment process, legitimate companies never withdraw fees from candidates. If there are companies that attract interview fees, tests, ticket reservations, etc. it is better to avoid it because there are indications of fraud. If you see something suspicious please contact us: [email protected]
Other jobs you may like
Administrative AssistantCincinnati School of Music$17 an hourFull-time +1Monday to Friday +5JOIN OUR MUSIC SCHOOL OFFICE & LOVE YOUR JOB! Cincinnati School of Music is growing and is looking to fill a part-time position at our charming Montgomery location1 hour agoShareCincinnati, OH 45242
G√©rant(e) de magasinArdeneFull-timeWeekend availability +2Détails de l’emplacement: King of Prussia- The Plaza Code postal: 19406 Catégorie: Vente au détail Code de la requête:1 hour agoShareKing of Prussia, PA
Product HandlerThe RealRealFrom $15.50 an hourFull-time8 hour shift +1The RealReal’s Product Handlers distribute our fun consigned products including Apparel, Shoewear, Accessories, Handbags and much more! At The RealReal, we support1 hour agoShareSecaucus, NJ 07094
Consumer Deposit Specialist - Work from HomeBread FinancialFull-timeWeekend availability +2Every career journey is personal. That's why we empower you with the tools and support to create your own success story. Be challenged. Be heard. Be valued. Be2 hour agoShareRemote
Operations AnalystPNC Financial Services GroupEstimated $42.7K - $54.1K a yearFull-timeMonday to FridayPosition Overview At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best3 hour agoShareCleveland, OH 44135 (Puritas-Longmead area)+8 locations