The HR Coordinator provides assistance with and facilitates HR support tasks and activities within the branch. The position assists with recruiting associates, administering hiring and on-boarding, preparing and maintaining employment records, and airport badging, if applicable. This position also maintains other human resources documentation, distributes human resources communications as appropriate, and performs all other responsibilities as directed by the business or as assigned by Management. This is a non-exempt position and typically reports to the HR Manager, depending on local requirements.
- Interacts with associates in a professional and pleasant manner to answer administrative questions related to pay, policies and procedures, and/or distribute work related documents, materials, and information.
- Compiles, files, and safeguards employment, benefit, pay change, informational and other confidential documents and records in accordance with company policy.
- Provides administrative support for recruiting activities and initiatives, including, but is not limited to posting job openings, attending career fairs, coordinating interviews, and generating offer letters for hourly associates. Administers pre-employment screening such as drug testing, background checks, airport badging, and WOTC.
- Coordinates and assists with the new hire process, including assisting and ensuring new hires properly complete on-boarding paperwork, submitting and processing paperwork with appropriate persons, creating new employee files, coordinating orientation, and supporting training efforts.
- Coordinates confidential HR investigations.
- Supports HR Specialists and HR Manager in solving HR problems. Maintains confidentiality.
- Performs general administrative functions including, but not limited to, generating reports, maintaining employee files, processing changes to employee records in HRMS systems and appropriate persons, completing logs and checklists, processing required forms and worksheets, and maintaining HR data, forms, and documents.
- Promotes positive associate and labor relations.
Minimum Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills, and Work Environment:
- Requires High school diploma or general education development (GED) diploma
- Requires knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet and data base software
- Demonstrates the ability to interact with the public and coworkers in a friendly, enthusiastic and outgoing manner
- Requires the ability to speak, read and comprehend instructions, short correspondence and policy documents, as well as converse comfortably with customers
- Requires basic keyboarding or other repetitive motions
To learn more about HMSHost and additional career opportunities, visit https://www.hmshost.com/. Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran (M/F/D/V) Drug Free Workplace (DFW)
Job Type: Full-time
- Human Resources: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
Administrative Assistant - Part Time, Metro DetroitCanine To Five$16 - $20 an hourJob details Salary $16 - $20 an hour Job Type Part-time Temporary Contract Number of hires for this role 1 Qualifications administrative support: 10 years10 minute agoShareFerndale, MI
Project Coordinator3form$23 - $26 an hourJob details Salary $23 - $26 an hour Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role 1 Full Job Description 3form is the leading manufacturer of award-winning,11 minute agoShareWest Valley City, UT 84119
Administrative Coordinator, Remote 100% WFHChicago Counseling$28,000 - $32,000 a yearJob details Salary $28,000 - $32,000 a year Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role 1 Qualifications US work authorization (Required) Full Job11 minute agoShareChicago, IL 60611
Customer Care CoordinatorProperty Condition Consulting$18,200 - $21,640 a yearJob details Salary $18,200 - $21,640 a year Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role 1 Full Job Description Customer Care Coordinator Skills Needed23 hour agoShareRemote
Communication and Technical Assistant for Tadamon AcceleratorUnited Nations Development Programme (UNDP)Job details Job Type Contract Full Job Description Communication and Technical Assistant for Tadamon Accelerator Location : Home-Based Application Deadline :23 hour agoShareRemote