Health Information Tech - Student Health
- AS Degree in Health Information Technology
- 2 years of experience in dealing with legal request and mental health practices
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (i.e., Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel), PC literacy.
- Typing speed 60 wpm.
- Advanced writing and communication skills.
- Electronic Health Record/Cerner experience.
- Customer Service experience.
- Previous experience in creating reports for clinicians.
- Fire and Safety Certification. If no card upon hire, one must be obtained within 30 days of hire, and maintained by renewal before expiration date.
- Register Health Information Technician (RHIT) Credentials.
Provide clerical and analysis support to the Health Information Management Department. The Health Information Tech (“Tech”) is tasked with the collecting, organizing, retrieval and delivery of medical records. In addition, the Tech will also generate reports, perform electronic document validation and assist with the ongoing training of staff and clinicians on the electronic health record system. Work with USC General Counsel for requests pertaining to subpoenas and/or legal matter for medical or mental health records.
Retail Manager: Stock Supervisor (Psycho Bunny) San Francisco CenterPsycho BunnyJob details Salary From $20 an hour Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role 1 Qualifications High school or equivalent (Preferred) Retail management: 11 hour agoShareSan Francisco, CA 94103+2 locations
Warehouse Production AssistantAres Sportswear, LtdJob details Salary From $14 an hour Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role 1 Qualifications High school or equivalent (Preferred) Full Job1 hour agoShareHilliard, OH 43026
Leasing Agent - $20/HourCoast Property ManagementJob details Salary $20 an hour Job Type Full-time Full Job Description About You: You enjoy working with and through others, able to stimulate and motivate them1 hour agoShareSeattle, WA 98144+6 locations
Data AnalystNorthwest Energy Efficiency AllianceJob details Salary $75,000 - $80,000 a year Full Job Description The Data Analyst is an integral part of the Data, Planning and Analysis (DPA) team at NEEA. The1 hour agoShareRemote
Business Office ManagerOaks Senior Living, LLCJob details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description Oaks Senior Living is currently recruiting a kind hearted Busness Office Manager who has a passion for working1 hour agoShareMarietta, GA 30064+2 locations