***Remote- Continental USA***
CVS is looking to add a Hiring Agent to the team. You will be working with retail store managers on the administrative recruiting function for store level positions.
Hours: 8am-5pm with some flexibility. Candidate will be working in their local time zone.
Some weekends may be optional to meet business needs. No holidays or travel will be required.
This role requires timely and efficient response to hiring manager inquiries concerning recruiting, staffing and on-boarding. Your efforts will be a critical part of the store hiring process that helps keep our over 9,500 retail stores fully staffed with engaged professionals.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Using the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) as well as other HR systems and predefined business processes to hire candidates in accordance with the company hiring practices.
- Being accountable for the delivery of outstanding Customer Service through a strong commitment to customer needs with a demonstrated commitment to adhering to service levels agreements and overall customer satisfaction.
- Consistently communicating hiring/staffing details over the phone and in writing to assist in expediting the candidate selection, interview, and on-boarding process.
- Monitor the completion of new store employee paperwork for onboarding
- Introduce new hires to the company and go through by overseeing the hiring and training process
- Organize, compile and update company personal hiring records and documentation
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational skills
The typical pay range for this role is:
Please keep in mind that this range represents the pay range for all positions in the job grade within which this position falls. The actual salary offer will take into account a wide range of factors, including location.
- 1+ years of experience using Microsoft Office software
- 1 year of experience preferred in the following: Working in the Human Resources, recruiting, or retail store hiring fields with at least a basic understanding of the new hire on-boarding process.
- Previous experience using Kenexa BrassRing applicant tracking system a plus.
- Ensure customer information is processed efficiently, accurately, and thoroughly.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain information in the strictest of confidence.
- High School Diploma or GED is required
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
Bring your heart to CVS Health Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand — with heart at its center — our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver. Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable. We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
SchedulerLawrence Livermore National LaboratoryEstimated $92.9K - $118K a yearFull-timeCompany Description Join us and make YOUR mark on the World! Are you interested in joining some of the brightest talent in the world to strengthen the United12 minute agoShareLivermore, CA 94550
Western Montana Forestry and Stewardship AssistantThe Nature Conservancy$45,100 - $46,800 a yearFull-timeOFFICE LOCATION Missoula, Montana, USA WHO WE ARE The mission of The Nature Conservancy (TNC) is to conserve the lands and waters12 minute agoShareMissoula, MT 59802 (Heart of Missoula area)
Store ManagerH&M$67,004 - $75,379 a yearFull-timeWeekend availability +1Company Description Hiring Immediately! At H&M, we welcome you to be yourself and challenge you to grow and make a difference. You’ll take on new12 minute agoShareWoodbridge, VA 22192
Intelligence Research SpecialistU.S. Department of State$74,950 - $97,430 a yearFull-timeOverview Accepting applications Open & closing dates 12/07/2022 to 12/20/2022 Salary $74,950 - $97,430 per year Pay scale & grade GS 11 Location 112 minute agoShareHybrid remote in Rosslyn, VA
SR MGR IMPLEMENTATION - Work from HomeLumen$100,440 - $223,680 a yearAbout Lumen Lumen is guided by our belief that humanity is at its best when technology advances the way we live and work. With 450,000 route fiber miles serving23 minute agoShare+8 locationsRemote