Looking for Saturday and Sunday coverage each weekend for sure and then the other three days can be selected and set. (8 hour shifts)
Pay: $14.00 to $17.00 DOE
- Ensure that the resident's room is ready for receiving the resident (i.e., bed made, name tags up, admission kit available etc.).
- Greet residents and escort them to their room.
- Introduce resident to his/her roommate, if any and other residents and personnel as appropriate.
- Inventory and mark the resident's personal possessions as instructed.
- Store resident's clothing.
- Assist residents with packing their personal possessions, when they are being transferred to a new room, or when being discharged.
- Transport residents to new room or to the receiving area.
- Follow established policies concerning exposure to blood/body fluids.
- Make beds as instructed.
- Put extra covers in beds as requested.
- Pass water and Ice.
- Answer resident calls promptly
- Ensure that residents who are unable to call for help are checked frequently.
- Check residents routinely to ensure that their personal care needs are being met.
- Turn all medications found in the residents room/possession over to the Nurse Supervisor/Charge Nurse.
- Watch for and report any change in room temperature, ventilation, lighting etc.
- Assist resident with identifying food arrangements (i.e., informing resident with sight problem of foods that are on his/her tray, where is located, if it is hot/cold etc.).
- Keep residents' water pitchers clean and filled with fresh water (on each shift), and within easy reach of the resident.
- Serve between meal and bedtime snacks as interested.
- Perform after meal care ( i.e., removes trays, clean resident's hands, face, clothing, etc.).
- Check rooms for food articles (i.e., food in proper container, unauthorized food items, etc.).
- Help with Activities
- Help with Transportation, need valid AZ Drivers License.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $14.00 - $17.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Weekends only
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Scottsdale, AZ 85251: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Caregiving: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
HousekeeperBrightview Senior LivingEstimated $25.6K - $32.4K a yearDo you love to organize and maintain a clean living space? Then we want you to join our team! What you will get to do as a Housekeeper at Brightview? Provide20 minute agoShareSeverna Park, MD 21146+19 locations
Warehouse WorkerCMA CGMAt CEVA, we believe that logistics is a people business, that’s why we create an environment of trust and team spirit - we encourage initiative and we empower our1 hour agoShareUnited States
DishwasherOTG ManagementEstimated $22.2K - $28.2K a yearYOUR NEXT OPPORTUNITY IS NOW BOARDING: Join OTG as a Dishwasher now and drive a new type of hospitality. Explore career opportunities in a unique hospitality1 hour agoShareHouston, TX 77032
CASHIER/FOOD SERVICE WORKER (PART-TIME)Flik Hospitality Group$16.50 an hourFlik Hospitality Group We are hiring immediately for a part-time CASHIER/FOOD SERVICE WORKER position. Location: Slifka-80 Wall St. New Haven, CT 06511 Note:2 hour agoShareNew Haven, CT 06511+1 location
Housekeeping Dispatcher South Beach ResortMasterCorp Inc.From $16 an hourOverview: Ready to give your hospitality career a boost? MasterCorp, the industry leader in housekeeping and hospitality services is hiring! Join an amazing team2 hour agoShareMyrtle Beach, SC 29577