IL - Cultivation Technician
Job details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description Company Description
Join the movement!
Pharmacann Inc., one of the nation’s leading cannabis companies, is changing the way people view cannabis. Be a part of the team shaping the future of this booming industry, where our people, our reputation and our standards matter. With a strong foundation and dynamic growth plan, opportunities to join our team abound in this fast-paced environment. Are you ready to join the movement?
We’re grounded and growing. Based in Chicago, Pharmacann Inc. operates thirteen dispensaries and four production facilities across multiple states including New York, Illinois, Massachusetts, Maryland, Ohio and Pennsylvania with licensing secured in the Midwest and on the east coast. For more information about our company, please visit pharmacann.com.
The Cultivation Technicians are responsible for assisting with all aspects of the company’s cultivation operation from seedling to harvest.
Duties and responsibilities or (Essential Functions)
- Performs plant and crop maintenance using standard procedures including but not limited to, cloning, transplanting, feeding, trimming and pest management
- Maintains clean environment by removing and disposing of all cannabis waste, cleaning and sanitizing all rooms and tools used on a daily basis
- Assists in collecting data to monitor plant health, soil health, and environmental control systems
- Meets all required activity performance counts
- Masters and learns basic principles of cultivation SOPs and sanitation of the field and applies them in a limited manner
- Assists others as part of a team to accomplish cultivation goals set forth by management
- Performs all tasks set by management in a safe and efficient manner
- Projects a positive image of the organization to employees, customers, industry, and community
- Embodies the culture, values, and tenets of PharmaCann and full support of our purpose, goal, and key objectives
- High school diploma or GED and 0-1 years of experience; must be 21 years old
- Attention to detail; shows initiative to learn; is punctual and dependable; is cooperative; has a team-oriented work ethic; this is an entry level position
- Production greenhouse experience a plus
- Requires weekend/holidays altering rotation
Operates in a warm environment with a lot of bending for extended periods of time, must be able to handle a 15 lbs. backpack sprayer. Standing, walking, working with hands/arms at an extended horizontally or above head position for long periods and lifting up to 50 pounds, lifting/carrying product totes, pushing carts, moving and making adjustments to process equipment.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
PharmaCann, LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age disability or genetics. We value diversity, military service, and law enforcement experience. Compensation is competitive and will be commensurate with experience. Benefits are available.
Data Center SpecialistIBM$30,000 - $58,000 a yearFull-time +1Introduction Client satisfaction will be your ultimate goal in this role. As a customer service representative, you will be on the front line serving our customers.5 day agoShareCarrollton, TX 75006+1 location
General Labor / TechnicianStanley Steemer Int. Inc.$15 - $20 an hourFull-timeDay shiftHiring a variety of Technicians in Wilmington. No Experience Required, we will train you! Stanley Steemer is a fun, hands-on, team-oriented company. We are looking5 day agoShareNew Castle, DE 19720
Digital Worker (Telework/ remote)Gnoss Semantic Platform$25 - $35 an hourFull-time8 hour shiftDigital technicians are responsible for creating and maintaining digital media content. They may be tasked with shooting, editing, and/or designing visual elements that5 day agoShareRemote
NIGHT MORGUE ATTENDANTKnox County, TN$20.83 an hourFull-timeWeekend availability +1Purpose of Job The purpose of the position is to assist the Medical Examiner / Pathologist in preparing human remains for examination and autopsy. Duties include but5 day agoShareKnoxville, TN 37902 (Downtown area)
MULTIMEDIA TECHNICIANWaveguide$29 an hourFull-timeMonday to FridayWaveguide We are hiring immediately for a MULTIMEDIA TECHNICIAN position. Location: Pfizer NYHQ, 235 E 42nd St, New York, NY 10017. Note: online applications6 day agoShareNew York, NY 10017 (Tudor City area)