IT Security Engineer
Country: Netherlands (NL) City: Amsterdam
CRH is a leading global diversified building materials group, employing 89,000 people at 3,900 operating locations in 31 countries. With a market capitalisation of c.€20 billion, CRH is the largest building materials company in North America and the second largest worldwide. The Group has leadership positions in Europe as well as established strategic positions in the emerging economic regions of Asia and South America. CRH is committed to improving the built environment through the delivery of superior materials and products for the construction and maintenance of infrastructure, housing and commercial projects. A Fortune 500 company, CRH is listed in London and Dublin and is a constituent member of the FTSE 100 and ISEQ 20 indices. CRH’s American Depositary Shares are listed on the NYSE.
For more information visit www.crh.com
Purpose of the role
The IT Security Engineer participates in the planning and implementation of effective defenses against IT security breaches and vulnerability issues.
This individual is also responsible for performing security assessments on existing systems, developing and administering security, implementing (global) security policies, defining and implementing (local) processes and procedures and the technical administration of security tools.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities (inc key stakeholders)
• Identify security issues and risks, and develop mitigation plans
• Develop and implement security baselines and hardening procedures for servers, databases and network devices
• Work with existing and new Security solutions such as End-Point Protection, Firewalls, Encryption, Proxy, SIEM
• Enforce security policies and procedures
• Review security violation reports and investigates possible security exceptions
• Update, maintain and document security controls
• Implement, support, and evaluate security-monitoring tools
• Evaluate and recommend new and emerging security products and technologies
• Participate in security operations support
• Patch & Vulnerability Management (Qualys)
• Follow up on Information Security related incidents
• Automation of existing auditing solutions (Powershell)
• Participate in projects
• Consistent implementation of security solutions at the business unit level
• Identity & Access Management (PAM, AD, ServiceNow, OKTA Identity Manager)
Travel expectations: Limited travel (10-20%) is expected in this role.
• Working in line with Best Practice in complex environments and within tight time constraints
• Management of effective and timely problem resolution
• Drive and energy to achieve desired results
• Understanding and managing our customers’ expectations
• Good teamwork and communication skills
• Able to work on both technical and functional level
One CRH and Leadership competencies
Key functional competencies
• Strong experience and detailed technical knowledge in security engineering, system and network security, authentication and security protocols, cryptography, and application security
• Experience in Microsoft Azure, Office365 and security tooling
• Working with (Cloud) Identity Management Solutions is a pro (such as OKTA)
• Hands on experience in security systems, including firewalls, intrusion detection systems, anti-virus software, authentication systems, log management, content filtering, etc.
• MSc in Computer Science or equivalent desired, a CISSP (or equivalent) is a pro
• Minimum 3 years ITIL-based Service Management in a business to business environment
• At least 3 years of experience in infrastructure or application-level vulnerability testing
• At least 3 years of system, network and/or application security experience
• Fluency in both speaking and writing English.
Note to internal candidates: Please inform your Line and HR Manager before applying
Retail Manager: Stock Supervisor (Psycho Bunny) San Francisco CenterPsycho BunnyJob details Salary From $20 an hour Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role 1 Qualifications High school or equivalent (Preferred) Retail management: 119 minute agoShareSan Francisco, CA 94103+2 locations
Office ManagerX-Press CleanersJob details Salary $19 - $24 an hour Job Type Full-time Contract Number of hires for this role On-going need to fill this role Qualifications Microsoft Office:2 hour agoShareRemote
Network EngineerSiroonian Technologies, Inc.Job details Job Type Full-time Part-time Number of hires for this role 1 Qualifications High school or equivalent (Preferred) Network administration: 2 years5 hour agoShareRemote
Shift ManagerMcDonald's StagingOur team is hiring motivated Shift Managers! Start moving forward safely today - McDonald’s corporate-owned and franchise restaurants have over 50 procedures in7 hour agoShareVienna, GA 31092100+ locations
Customer Success Engineer (Professional Services / TAM)Perimeter 81Job details Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role 1 Full Job Description Perimeter 81 is looking for a talented Customer Success Engineer (Professional7 hour agoShareBrooklyn, NY 11213