Inbound Sales and Services Representative
$21.23 an hour
Full Job Description
Comcast is currently hiring for remote Inbound Sales and Services Representative and we want you to join our team today! We offer benefits to employees on their first day of employment. Training and development starts with a competitive base salary and transitions into a base hourly rate plus UNCAPPED COMMISSION with our target hourly rate of $21.23. The average performers making $50-60k/year and top performers average $70-80K/year! The ideal candidate is someone looking for a long-term career and is eager to be a part of our growing team!
This is a fully remote position but must live within the Central footprint to apply due to occasional in-person trainings, team buildings and onsite meetings.
So, what is this great job? Your main responsibility will be selling Comcast products and services that are both current and emerging. You will approach sales as a way of helping our customers receive the best value for their money. You should be service-oriented individuals, able to communicate effectively and display a professional and positive demeanor. You will relate well to the customer, think and exercise sound judgment, and act responsibly in the customer’s and the company’s interest.
PERKS AND BENEFITS (starting on your first day):
- Opportunities for promotion
- Paid training
- Paid Time-Off (PTO), Paid Vacation, Flex Time, and Floating Holidays (Generous PTO package after first 90 days of employment)
- Tuition Reimbursement (where applicable)
- Eligible to enroll in Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
- Free Comcast/Xfinity courtesy services (cable, high speed internet, etc.)
- Discounts on Comcast/Xfinity Voice, OnDemand, and Personal Security Services
- Ability to create value around all of our products and services and tailor a package to fit our customer's needs.
- Win as a team-Relationship management skills and openness to feedback.
- Maintain a courteous and friendly attitude when interacting with customers in a constant changing environment.
- Build a positive work relationship with customers to enhance the image and public perception of a company.
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers.
- Sells additional services by recognizing opportunities to up-sell accounts; explaining new features.
- Strive to exceed overall performance goals of the organization.
- The sales representatives usually sit at workstation for a long duration using a computer and headset to interact with customers, in a call center environment.
- Ability to execute successfully on an expected call flow on every interaction.
- Interacts with customers via telephone or email to assist with a variety of customer inquiries and issues. Must be able to wear telephone headset and manipulate objects such as pen, keyboard, and mouse.
- Elicits and records customer information and inquiries using a computerized system.
- Stays up-to-date with current and emerging communications and entertainment technologies for both the Company and its competition.
- Recognizes, conveys, promotes, and sells products and service value. Articulates our competitive advantage. Maintains excellent oral and written communication skills, with demonstrated ability to articulate relevant information and directions in an organized and concise manner.
- Demonstrates closing techniques consistently, repeatedly, and in a timely manner.
- Demonstrates the ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with customers delivering the Comcast Quality Experience (CQE). Acts as an Ambassador for Comcast by building rapport with the customer, supporting, reassuring, and educating the customer throughout the call.
- Promotes and recommends Comcast products and services based on a logical relationship to the customer's needs and interests. Enters and confirms sales when appropriate.
- Supports Other lines of business as call volume dictates.
- Interacts and communicates collaboratively within the sales group and other groups, as appropriate, to provide a quality customer experience.
- Achieves overall performance goals of the organization.
- Attends training as required.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance.
- Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required
- Some sales experience required
- This is a remote position but must live within a 90 minute commute to Beaverton to apply due to occasional in-person trainings, team buildings and onsite meetings
- Demonstrates the ability to work independently with little or no supervision
- In a virtual environment, Comcast requires a minimum 100mbs speed which is capable of being hard wired into the provided equipment, either through a direct wall input or your router
- Must have “home office” space in your home with the following requirements:
- Home Office Requirements:
- Have a quiet work area in a location that provides privacy from other people, activities and noise
- Have a steady work surface
- Have a comfortable chair
- Adequate lighting
- Fast and reliable internet service. If you live within the Comcast footprint, this is largely covered as part of your employee benefits.
- Home Office Requirements:
Comcast NBCUniversal brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world’s best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Comcast NBCUniversal is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action / Drug-Free workplace employer.
Import SpecialistLivingston InternationalJob details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description Import Specialist Join Livingston, the largest customs broker in Canada and the third largest entry filer in18 hour agoShareNorfolk, VA 23510+2 locations
Nursing Assistant - Labor and DeliverySt. Vincent's Medical CenterJob details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description Description Job Schedule: Part TimeStandard Hours: 24Job Shift: Shift 1Shift Details: Day/Eve Work where every18 hour agoShareBridgeport, CT 06606+9 locations
Front Desk AssociateThe Edge Fitness Clubs, LLCJob details Salary $13 - $15 an hour Job Type Full-time Full Job Description FRONT DESK ASSOCIATEWho We ARE: When you work at the Best. Gym. Ever, you join the18 hour agoShareCranston, RI 02920+40 locations
BricklayerNYC CareersJob details Salary $381 a day Full Job Description As of August 2, 2021, all new hires must be vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus, unless they have been18 hour agoShareNew York, NY
CUSTOMER SERVICE AIDE (DHS)State of Rhode IslandJob details Salary $35,735 - $38,222 a year Full Job Description Class Definition GENERAL STATEMENT OF DUTIES: Within the Department of Human Services, to perform18 hour agoShareWarwick, RI+4 locations