Information Technology Specialist
Partnerships in Community Living, Inc. (PCL) is a nonprofit organization with headquarters located in Monmouth, Oregon and a satellite office located in Eugene and Grants Pass, Oregon. We are devoted to building partnerships with people with developmental disabilities, their families, our communities, and our employees. Prospective candidates will show an understanding of the basic principles of dignity and respect for all people, while promoting the work of PCL concerning social justice for people with intellectual/developmental disabilities.
PCL is currently hiring an Information and Technology Specialist for our locations in Marion and Polk Counties. We offer fun, yet challenging jobs that demonstrate our values every day.
INFORMATION AND TECHNOLOGY SPECIALIST
Looking for a positive, team orientated person to join PCL’s Information and Technology Team (IT). The IT Specialist will assist in all aspects of the agency’s computer systems including hardware and software. They will also manage other peripherals such as printers, fax machines, etc. It is the IT Specialist’s job to assist in ensuring that the agency’s technology needs are operational.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to multitask
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Well organized and attentive to detail
- Cooperative and willing to learn
- Able to operate all related computer applications and business machines
- Ability to interpret various instructions
- Ability to perform basic math skills
- Ability to read a variety of books, magazines, instruction manuals, and other related writings
- Ability to prepare written reports using proper punctuation, spelling, and grammar
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES:
- Dependable, reliable, and regular work attendance
- Take pride in meeting deadlines and the quality of work they produce
- Must be self motivated and able to work unsupervised
- Computer technical assistance and training
- Inventory management and tracking
- Upgrade computer equipment / software
- Maintain current computer software, equipment, and network
- Must be able to follow directions both verbal and written
- Must have outstanding people skills
Preference will be given to candidates who possess networking, database maintenance, and Android Phone experience.
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Possess a valid ODL with an acceptable driving record (minimum of 6 months driving experience)
- Be able to regularly lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
- Pass a State/Federal criminal history check (fingerprints may be required)
- Pass pre-employment drug screening
- Pass a pre-employment computer skills assessment
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS: Wages starting at $13.00 - $14.00 an hour, DOE (after successful completion of new hire training).Retirement, Paid Time Off (PTO), Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life for Full Time employees.
Position Closes when filled
Interviews for qualified applicants will be contacted
PCL is an Equal Opportunity and Drug Free Employer that Greatly Values our Employees!
StylistMauricesEstimated $18.8K - $23.8K a yearPart-timeBrand Overview: As a hometown specialty retailer, maurices is deeply committed to bringing affordable, versatile, and flattering fashion in sizes 2-24 to real women,29 minute agoShareNew Bern, NC 28562
Bookseller - PTBarnes & NoblePart-timeTitle: Bookseller - PT Category: Retail EmploymentType: Part-Time Location: GA - Snellville - The Shoppes at Webb Gin - 2256 LocationType: retail JobLocation:38 minute agoShareSnellville, GA 30078+126 locations
Part Time BaggerHarris TeeterPart-timeThis is a part time position. Primary responsibility is to Take Excellent Care Of Our Customers by satisfying each customer's needs, exceeding their expectations, and1 hour agoShareAlexandria, VA
Retail Sales Associate, Towson Town Center - Part TimeMacy’s$15 - $18 an hourFull-time +1Weekend availability +1Immediate Openings – Start Right Away! Competitive Hourly Rates Schedules to meet your availability! Employee Discount at Macy's AND Bloomingdales1 hour agoShareTowson, MD 21204
Store AssociateCVS Health Retail$15.00 - $17.25 an hourRetail Store Associates play a meaningful role within the CVS Health family. At CVS Health, we’re shaping the future of health care for people, businesses, and1 hour agoShareOrange, TX