Junior Graphic Designer
Job details Salary $40,000 - $45,000 a year Job Type Full-time Full Job Description
Founded in 2007, HOMAGE turns back the clock with shout-outs to eclectic moments and personalities in sports, music, politics, and popular culture through vintage inspired merchandise. HOMAGE's mission is to connect and inspire through storytelling.
Who are HOMAGE team members?
HOMAGE team members are as eclectic as the stories we tell. They are hardworking, dedicated, creative, and a little quirky with a lot of hustle. HOMAGE team members have a passion for what they do and love to work together to create an amazing product and experience for their customers.
What kind of benefits do HOMAGE team members receive?
- The opportunity to be a part of collaborative, fun team environment
- Medical, dental and vision insurance coverage
- Life insurance paid 100% by HOMAGE with the opportunity to purchase additional coverage
- 401k with Employer Match
- Career growth and development
- Paid Time Off
- Paid holidays
- Team Member discount on HOMAGE products
What will you do as a Junior Graphic Designer?
Our Graphic Designers create unique artwork and graphics that captures stories about current and past events, colleges, sports teams and personalities. Some of the partners we work with include: MLB, NBA, NFL, WWE, Warner Brothers, Nickelodeon, and so much more.
- Work with the graphics team to create designs that capture storytelling in line with our vintage aesthetic.
- Manages completion of assigned graphic designs in line with team due dates.
- Visualize finished artwork on specific silhouettes and adjust design as needed.
- Maintain a constant knowledge of HOMAGE products, local environment, and react through new designs.
- Other related duties as assigned.
What are we looking for in a Junior Graphic Designer?
- Strong artistic sense and the ability to create original artwork on a computer.
- Graphic Design, Illustration, or Fine Arts degree preferred, but not required.
- Strong computer skills to include Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills.
- Detail-oriented with excellent time management and organizational skills.
HOMAGE will make reasonable accommodations for team members for known physical or mental limitations unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business.
HOMAGE is an equal opportunity employer.
Candidates should have the legal right to work in the United States.
Selected candidate will be subject to a background check. Results of the background check do not necessarily inhibit the candidate’s ability to be hired by HOMAGE.
Are you ready to make HOMAGE a part of your story? Apply today!
Assembler - 1st Shift and 2nd Shift -NEW WAGES Hiring EventGenerac Power SystemsJob details Salary $16.00 - $18.07 an hour Job Type Full-time .mosaic-provider-ijp-jobdetails-overview05-05-2022ShareWood County, WI
Painter- 1st and 2nd shift NEW WAGES Hiring EventGenerac Power SystemsJob details Salary $16.00 - $18.07 an hour Job Type Full-time .mosaic-provider-ijp-jobdetails-overview05-05-2022SharePortage County, WI
Welder- 1st and 2nd shift NEW WAGES Hiring EventGenerac Power SystemsJob details Salary $21.50 - $25.30 an hour Job Type Full-time .mosaic-provider-ijp-jobdetails-overview05-05-2022SharePortage County, WI
ProofreaderBilly Graham Evangelistic AssociationJob details Job Type Part-time Full Job Description The Proofreader ensures that all printed material produced is grammatically correct,04-05-2022ShareCharlotte, NC 28217
Remote Virtual Online Customer ServiceTheLightBulb LimitedJob details Salary $9 - $31 an hour Job Type Full-time Part-time Qualifications High school or equivalent (Preferred) Full Job Description We are looking01-05-2022ShareRemote