Junior Laboratory Specialist
The Career Potential
Ortho Clinical Diagnostics is committed to improving and saving lives with diagnostics. To do this we hire people who share this dream and are ready for new adventures. As a valued team member, you will carve your own career path and be part of building this company stronger and better than ever before. There is no limit to the experiences, opportunities and new directions you will have access to here at Ortho Clinical Diagnostics. More importantly, you will be driving the surge of a whole new direction in important medicine. That’s something we can all take pride in as we take this journey together. Ortho is known in the industry as a leader in customer service and support. Deeply understanding and exceeding the needs of our clinical lab, hospital and blood bank customers is what we do. It’s who we are. If you join Ortho, no matter what your role, you will be expected to keep that Customer Excellence focus in your work.
The Laboratory Specialist is responsible for providing scientific, technical and sales support to customers for Ortho Clinical Diagnostics products within an assigned geographic territory/region. Could be necessary support another part of Country and Latin America. This support is primarily through crossover of new equipment, training, re training, adding new assays and troubleshooting, as well as supporting the sales process within their territory. Major Duties & Responsibilities
- This role is a key technical contact point within a specified territory including all aspects concerning the application of troubleshooting of instruments, software or hardware issues, and training requirements for the customers.
- Support all systems to the designated product performance metrics and KPIs associated to service contracts within Ortho Care.
- Provides operational guidance for the day-to-day effectiveness of the Ortho Care team including co-ordination of installation activity, coordinating / assisting with troubleshooting scenarios, working with team to ensure modifications are installed by due dates.
- Develops menu opportunities with existing customers.
- Supports sales teams with customer interaction of new account opportunities, including technical presentation of Ortho technical capabilities (instruments, software).
- Responsible for ensuring the technical sections of implementation projects are planned, initiated, and completed in an efficient and timely manner using available internal and external resources in line with standard operating procedures.
- Bachelor's degree is required. MBA and/or Medical Technologist certification is preferred.
- A minimum of two years of customer management experience is required with diagnostic laboratory industry experience as preferred.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics (including hospitals). Customer excellence orientation is a must.
- Must be an innovative person, develop successful working relations and be a continuous learning person.
- Must possess strong communications skills in English and Spanish (fully bilingual).
- Must have strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Knowledge of MS Office and Computer literate.
Front DeskMarriott International, Inc$16.50 an hourFull-timeEvening shift +1Additional Information Pay: $16.50 per hour - $17.31 per hour, Full-Time, Weekly Pay, Morning Shift, Evening Shift Job Number 23020179 Job Category Rooms & Guest2 minute agoShareCreve Coeur, MO 63141
Production SpecilaistEF Explore AmericaFull-timeJob Title: Production SpecialistDivision: EF Explore AmericaLocation: Washington, D.C.The Role When you work in operations at EF, you play a vital role in fulfilling2 minute agoShareWashington, DC 20004 (Downtown area)
EDITORIAL AND DESKTOP PUBLISHING ASSISTANT, RUSSIANUnited NationsThis position is located in the Text-Processing Unit, Russian Translation Service, Documentation Division of the Department of General Assembly and Conference51 minute agoShareNew York, NY+2 locations
Clinical Research Coordinator - Emergency MedicineMount Sinai$35,000 - $74,263 a yearStrength Through Diversity Ground breaking science. Advancing medicine. Healing made personal. Roles & Responsibilities: The Clinical Research Coordinator is1 hour agoShareNew York, NY
Research Tec 1Los Alamos National Laboratory$44,900 - $69,200 a yearFull-timeWhat You Will Do Join the best and brightest minds in the world at one of the most innovative and creative multidisciplinary research institutions engaged in strategic1 hour agoShareLos Alamos, NM+6 locations