Junior QA Tester
We're looking for a Junior QA Tester to join our fun, talented and multinational team.
We work with game studios located around the world, to help support their games that are in production or still in development. Joining our team would allow you to work directly on games features played by people all over the world.
Junior QA Tester will report to QA Manager.
What will you do?
Your primary responsibilities will be to create and execute test strategies/plans to verify the quality of our products and communicate the results to stakeholders. You will also work with stakeholders to identify risks early at the requirements stage to prevent defects. Additionally, you will partner with other Analysts to help find and solve technical problems and recommend quality process improvements.
What are we looking for?
- Critical thinking. You have a questioning mindset and are not afraid to alter the status quo.
- Systems comprehension: You are able to understand complex software systems at a technical level.
- Customer focus. You have a deep understanding of the user experience... you know exactly what will frustrate customers.
- Verbal and written communication skills. Given your trade is around highlighting risks to stakeholders, you know that you need to have effective communication to have the desired impact.
- A passion for your craft. You don't just aim to get the job done, but teach others how to think like you and multiply your skills across the team.
- A collaborative mindset. You'll be working within a team of engineers to help them identify risks from the start of the development process, and ensure risks are being mitigated throughout the development cycle.
- Pro-activity. You embody an approach of purposefully using the resources available to you to mitigate problems before they are problems and seeking out assistance when required, at both a technical and team level.
- Curiosity in the world around you and a desire to continuously learn.
Skills and experience
- No experience required. We provide Probationary Period with support. You can get all necessary experience during the process
- Well presented
- Excellent organisation skills
- Strong attention to detail
If the above sounds like your ideal next opportunity, please email your resume to us.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $1,000.00 to $1,200.00 /week
Quality Assurance TesterCapgeminiJob details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description Job Title: Quality Analyst Location: Alpharetta GA/New York Travel/Relocation/Remote: Remote4 hour agoShareNew York, NY+12 locations
Junior Graphic DesignerHomageJob details Salary $40,000 - $45,000 a year Job Type Full-time Full Job Description Founded in 2007, HOMAGE turns back the clock with shout-outs to eclectic8 hour agoShareColumbus, OH 43219
International Consultant to support the Youth Co:Lab Summit and youth programming (Junior Consultant)United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)Job details Job Type Contract Full Job Description International Consultant to support the Youth Co:Lab Summit and youth programming (Junior Consultant) Location18 hour agoShareRemote
Sales Associate/StockRainbowRainbow USA is recognized as one of the fastest growing junior, kids, plus, and petite, specialty apparel retail chains and has grown to over 1,000 retail stores! We1 day agoShareTifton, GA 31794100+ locations
VIRTUAL Customer Care AdvocateConduentJob details Salary $15 an hour Job Type Full-time Full Job Description About Conduent: Through our dedicated associates, Conduent delivers mission-critical1 day agoShareUnited States+1 location