Law Enforcement Transcriber - Police-Criminal Audio
Vendors / independent contractors who can transcribe audio content of criminal investigations, internal affairs, and various law enforcement audios. Contractors must have prior verbatim, multi-speaker transcription experience. The most successful candidates will have experience transcribing for a law enforcement agency (police department, sheriff's department, etc.), court reporting experience, or similar. Whether you want to transcribe full-time or part-time, we have more than enough work to go around.
New orders are available Monday through Friday with turnarounds that vary from same day to 5 business days. The majority of our orders are 3 business days. Our order pool allows you to choose orders that fit into your schedule - displaying length of audio and turnaround for each order. You may claim anywhere from a couple orders a week up to fully booking yourself a "full-time" amount of orders.
A full criminal background check is required for individuals completing this work.
There is an initial assessment period before any vendor is able to complete client work. Therefore, it is essential that you have prior Law Enforcement transcription or court reporting experience and are able to proof your work to be at least 98% accurate.
Pay is per audio minute and dependent on the turnaround time. Detailed information regarding pay rates will be sent to all qualified applicants after the application is reviewed.
**MEDICAL TRANSCRIBERS: If your experience is with Medical transcription only, your application will not be considered for this opportunity. Please apply or register for future openings for our General transcription or LE Dictation opportunity which will be a better fit for your experience.**
- You must be a citizen of the United States, residing in the United States. Note: Due to legislative restrictions, residents of California and Massachusetts are not eligible for this opportunity.
- You must be willing and able to begin immediately
- You must be able to pass a full criminal background check
- You must have prior verbatim multi-speaker transcription experience that is similar to the types of audios we transcribe. The most successful candidates will have experience transcribing multi-speaker audios for a law enforcement agency (police department, sheriff's department, etc.) or court reporting experience **We may also consider other legal transcription experience**
- You must have excellent time management skills and be able to meet deadlines
- You must type 80 words per minute
- You must have excellent grammar and proofreading skills
- You must be able to type and then proof your documents to 98% accuracy
- You must have a PC that can run a transcription software package of your choosing
- You must have a high speed Internet connection
- You must demonstrate strong computer literacy and be proficient with MS Word
- You must be able to open Excel documents (proficiency not needed).
- You must be able to proficiently use Search Engines, a Web browser and email
- You must use good quality headphones (preferably noise canceling) and a foot pedal for audio playback. **Note: If you do not have a foot pedal yet and are going to purchase one after receiving word that you have qualified, we recommend an Infinity brand foot pedal as this will soon be required to interface with our system.
Caregiver - Live-InVisiting AngelsFrom $250 a dayCOME JOIN OUR ANGEL TEAM AS A LIVE - IN CAREGIVER!!! We have an immediate need for Caregivers for Live-In shifts with our clients. We're hiring caring and compassionate14 minute agoShareMinneapolis-Saint Paul, MN
Daycare Teacher Assistant (NEW BENEFITS OFFERED!)Harrison Village Childcare$14 an hourLooking for an ALL-STAR CHILDCARE TEACHER ASSISTANT / DAYCARE TEACHER ASSISTANT to join OUR TEAM! COULD IT BE YOU? FULL TIME or PART TIME COMPETITVE WAGE –2 hour agoShareOmaha, NE 68136+1 location
DishwasherTend$18 - $28 an hourDishwasher Jackson, MS What is Tend? Tend is the premier marketplace for hospitality staff. Through the Tend mobile app, you’ll be able to navigate new, exciting2 hour agoShareJackson, MS
Unarmed Security Guard (Part time, 32 hours a week)New Wave Security Solutions$18 - $20 an hourUnarmed Guard Part time 32 hours per week Responsibilities Preventing illegal or inappropriate actions by maintaining a high visibility presence. Patrolling assigned2 hour agoShareColorado Springs, CO 80920
DishwasherJust Food For Dogs$17 - $19 an hourJob Summary Love Dogs? Crazy about Cats? We are JustFoodForDogs, a booming business that makes the world’s healthiest pet food, and we are looking for like-minded2 hour agoShareNew York, NY 10023