Live Ops Associate
Full Job Description
Live Ops Associate
This is a permanent full time position in San Francisco or remote.
Reporting to the Product Marketing Director.
VGW is a cutting-edge tech company focusing on online gaming. We own and operate several market-leading brands in the largest markets in the world and have about 400 team members globally, all committed to building something amazing, pushing our boundaries and having fun in the process. We've been disrupting online social casino and poker gaming since 2010 and bringing fun and excitement to millions of customers. VGW has a dynamic and happy workplace and we all have huge amounts of energy and a real passion for our products and our players. We couple that with the best of San Francisco culture; a laid-back approach, flexible working hours, great location and a team of brilliant eccentrics.
- You will learn to have a deep understanding of the LuckyLand Slots product, its players, and the entire player lifecycle with a focus on user retention.
- Proficient in data entry to create and execute the Live Ops schedule based on the overarching retention marketing calendar.
- Create and define a Live Ops process to ensure all tournaments and quests are executed on time.
- You will have a meticulous eye for detail and be a fresh set of eyes to efficiently spot errors and quickly troubleshoot solutions across Live Ops and retention campaigns.
- Assist the CRM team with content, campaign strategy and QC to promote tournaments, slot releases, sales, and holiday/special content.
- You will be agile to execute immediate changes to the Live Ops schedule as new data is presented.
- Comfortable analyzing data to make thoughtful recommendations on player engagement and monetization.
- Understand the basics of creating & executing data-triggered marketing campaigns.
- Understand the basics of running multivariate tests. Never be afraid to give up on your favorite idea/creative if you see it doesn't perform as well as an alternative.
- Stay up-to-date with best practices for monetization and engagement.
- You will learn our cohesive naming structures based on a company-wide campaign governance to create new promo packages.
- Highly motivated to leverage data and customer insights to optimize, develop and execute strategies that build engagement amongst product users.
- Approaches problems from both an analytical and creative perspective with the ability to create documentation and present to key stakeholders.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
- Manage and execute the daily tournament schedule.
- Manage and execute the quest schedule through Braze using Liquid.
- Assist in preparing game releases.
- Take an analytical approach to make recommendations for new multivariate tests, and ongoing new slot machine order.
- Manage all top tournament winner merchandising fulfillment.
- Organize and document sku and promo code requests.
- QC all promo codes and promo packages.
- Backup QC for all retention campaigns across email, in-apps, and push notifications through Braze.
- Create and document product URLs for all sources to distribute to the necessary teams.
- Bachelor's degree with Marketing, Analytics Degree, or similar experience
- 1+ years in an analytical, quantitative role
- Experience handling large amounts of data entry
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Excellent G Suite skills
- Analytical and organized with strong time management skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and highly creative
- Motivated, driven and self-starting individual who enjoys solving problems and finding areas of improvement
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, team environment
- You enjoy playing slots and casino games.
- Background in QC or QA.
- Knowledge of Braze and Liquid.
Stock Room AssistantNorth Carolina State University$31,200 - $54,265 a yearFull-timeMonday to FridayJob Posting Information Posting Number PG193006SP Internal Recruitment No2 hour agoShareRaleigh, NC+1 location
Milk and Formula Room TechnicianChildren's Mercy KC$18.07 an hourPart-timeThanks for your interest in Children's Mercy!: Do you envision finding a meaningful role with an inclusive and compassionate team? At Children’s Mercy, we5 hour agoShareKansas City, MO 64108 (Hospital Hill area)
A/P Support Specialist - Remote Opportunity!Republic ServicesFull-timePOSITION SUMMARY: With general supervision, the Accounts Payable (A/P) Support Specialist is responsible for overseeing the purchase order process from the order5 hour agoShareRemote in Carey, OH 43316+1 location
Executive ConsultantSutter HealthEstimated $123K - $156K a yearFull-timeDay shift +2Organization: SHSO-Sutter Health System Office-Valley Position Overview: Serves as a consultant on the development and implementation of strategies by establishing5 hour agoShareRemote in Sacramento, CA
Customer Service Representative - Part TimeUnited Airlines Inc.$15.33 an hourPart-time8 hour shift +1Customer Service Representative Help United passengers reach their destinations, with a smile Starting pay of $15.33 per hour with competitive benefits that5 hour agoSharePhiladelphia, PA 19113+4 locations