Logistics Account Executive
CMA CGM Group, founded by Jacques R. Saadé, is a leading worldwide shipping & logistics group.
Now headed by Rodolphe Saadé, CMA CGM reinvents transport and logistics in order to offer an integrated maritime, port and land service that exceeds its customers' expectations.
Present in over 160 countries through 755 offices, 750 warehouses, equipped with a young and diverse fleet of 511 vessels, CMA CGM serves 420 of the world's 521 commercial ports and operates on more then 200 shipping lines. The group currently employs 110,000 people worldwide, including nearly 2,400 in Marseille, in its headquarters in Marseilles.
The Logistics Account Executive will be the conduit between the carrier and logistics brands of CMA-CGM to facilitate new business from existing ocean clients.
This role will feature experienced logistics personnel in a highly collaborative and results oriented environment
This position will be responsible to:
- Establish relationships with existing ocean customers, develop new business in other logistics areas.
- Drive the entire sales cycle from initial customer engagement to closed sales
- Give sales presentations, submit opportunities, and submit activity and results reports to leadership
- Builds and maintains a healthy sales pipeline to meet or exceed sales targets
- Schedules and conducts a pre-determined number of face-to-face sales calls as directed by leadership.
- Interacts regularly with key support groups, developing close and cooperative working relationships, to ensure customers' needs are met.
- Develops and maintains functional knowledge of the products, services, and operations offered by the group
- Miscellaneous related duties or projects as assigned
Skill Sets / Education & Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred; or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Minimum 3 years related experience in outside sales required
- Outside Business to Business (B2B) Sales experience with demonstrated history of sales achievements in a base plus commission environment with experience closing sales at the executive level.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (including PowerPoint), internet, web-based and job specific software applications required
- Must possess strong persuasive skills; proven negotiation skills required
- Must have strong problem-solving skills and the ability to think and respond quickly to sales and service issues.
- Effective planning and organization skills required to schedule appointments appropriately and to meet reporting deadlines
- Ability to generate complex, error-free charts, graphs, spreadsheets and presentations
- A relentless pursuit of sales goals and objectives.
Skill Sets / Education & Experience Preferred:
- Ideal candidate will have an extensive background in 3PL operations and sales activity
CMA CGM (America) LLC is committed to equal employment opportunity for all qualified persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity, veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected classification.
Laundry AttendantComfort Inn McAlesterEstimated $21.3K - $26.9K a yearHighgate Hotels: Highgate is a leading real estate investment and hospitality management company widely recognized as an innovator in the industry. Highgate is the3 hour agoShareMcAlester, OK 74501
CashierSchnitzer Southeast LLCThe Cashier reports to the Office Manager. The Cashier is responsible for interacting with customers to provide clarification on questions regarding5 hour agoShareAttalla, AL 35954+1 location
Administrative Assistant 3 - Office of Homeless Youth (09582)State of Washington Dept. of Commerce$3,246 - $4,216 a monthDescription At the Department of Commerce, we are creative, collaborative, and trusted. We identify opportunities to deliver critical funding and services to12 hour agoShareThurston County, WA+44 locations
Customer Service RepresentativeCity of Palo Alto$65,811 - $80,808 a yearReports To: Supervisor, Utilities Customer Service Center15 hour agoSharePalo Alto, CA 94301
Workforce EvangelistIndeed Flex$130,000 - $150,000 a yearWe are Indeed Flex. We Help People Get Jobs. Right now, we’re hiring!The current staffing model is broken, with low wages and limited opportunities. As flexible15 hour agoShareRemote in Austin, TX