Marketing Coordinator (Remote)
We’re Squeeze, a feel-good company, from the Founders of Drybar.
The marketing coordinator will support all marketing channels for each our feel-good brands including Squeeze, a way better massage experience. The marketing coordinator helps lead the development and execution of a wide variety of marketing tactics and collateral to drive awareness, acquisition and engagement. As Squeeze scales through franchising, the marketing coordinator will also support Operating Partners in the development and execution of their local marketing plans.
A bit about us: Squeeze was designed to revolutionize the massage experience, from our forward-thinking technology to our dedication to team member experience. We are focused on the human side of business, and we work to foster an inclusive environment, where everyone can shine bright. It's so important that we've made it our company mission to be the best part of our guests’ and team members’ day.
- Manage integrated marketing calendars, working with all stakeholders to ensure all details are included, accurate and up to date.
- Collaborate across departments to create, distribute, and support execution of said marketing calendars to reinforce seasonal and brand messaging for digital marketing, social media, PR, local marketing and franchise development initiatives.
- Develop creative briefs and work closely with the creative team to ensure all deliverables are completed on brand, on time and on budget.
- Manage the organization and distribution of all creative assets internally and externally - being the “go-to” person for all asset requests and needs.
- Work closely with the creative team for all print, production and material needs for all brand and local marketing initiatives.
- Prepare company-wide communication to support all marketing plans. Create clear and concise directions for execution at the local level.
- Manage our social media agency to approve content calendars, schedule photo shoots, oversee influencer programs and create campaigns to support company goals.
- Own, update and distribute the New Shop Opening playbooks and Local Marketing Toolkits to ensure Operating Partner success in driving awareness and traffic to their individual locations.
- Support Operating Partners in the development and execution of their pre-opening and post-opening local marketing plans in an effort to build excitement, leads, bookings and membership sign-ups on an ongoing basis.
- Support employee brand marketing programs and initiatives.
- Be a key player in the building and scaling of emerging brands, by the founders of Drybar.
- Prepare presentation materials
- Research and analyze marketing trends and opportunities
- Travel for new shop openings
- Performs other similar or related duties as requested or assigned
- 2 or more years of experience in marketing
- Service-based retail and franchising industry experience is a major plus
- Effective team-building skills and excellent cross-functional communication
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects
- Desire to bring structure to undefined procedures
- Proficient in Google workspace
- Experience using Klaviyo or other email marketing services, a plus
- Embody our core values AKA “the feels”
- Must live in California, Idaho, or Tennessee
BENEFITS & PERKS
- 100% work from home
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited paid time off
- Health, dental, & vision benefits
- A revolutionary, feel-good culture
- Puppy time (seriously, through our partnership with Canine Companions, you get to participate in events throughout the year that include quality time with puppies!)
Job Type: Full-time
Web Account RepresentativeBeehively$12 - $15 an hourPart-timeLocation: Flexible Date: Oct 22, 2021 The Role Beehively is looking to grow its customer service team. We are currently looking for a Web Account Representative8 minute agoShareRemote
Production SpecilaistEF Explore AmericaFull-timeJob Title: Production SpecialistDivision: EF Explore AmericaLocation: Washington, D.C.The Role When you work in operations at EF, you play a vital role in fulfilling8 minute agoShareWashington, DC 20004 (Downtown area)
Communications Lead, Data and AnalyticsServiceNowEstimated $129K - $163K a yearFull-timeCompany Description At ServiceNow, our technology makes the world work for everyone, and our people make it possible. We move fast because the world can’t wait,57 minute agoShareRemote in Chicago, IL 60607+1 location
Customer Service Representative (Remote)Moen$35,500 a yearFull-timeMonday to FridayJob Description Moen is currently recruiting for remote call center agents. Training will begin March 20, 2023, with training hours of 9:00am-5:30pm EST. After58 minute agoShareRemote in United States+10 locations
Assistant Marketing Manager, Campaigns and Content, Sephora at KohlsSephora USA$94,000 - $104,000 a yearFull-timePOSITION Assistant Marketing Manager, Campaigns and Content, Sephora at Kohls PROFILE Job ID: 223476 Location Name: FSC REMOTE SF/NY/DC -173(USA_0173)1 hour agoShareRemote