Materials Data Clerk III (PM)
Job details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description Job Description:
JOB DESCRIPTION – Materials Clerk III
ZACHRY is currently seeking an experienced Materials Clerk for Preventative Maintenance new construction work at our Golden Pass LNG Laydown Yard in Baytown, TX.
Materials Clerks will conduct clerical or administrative duties as assigned within the Materials department. Responsible for physical and electronic documents as well as creating official business memorandums and letters to support construction operations. Responsible for running reports, entering and issuing receipts, and assisting with updating Materials information for the jobsite. May work various hours as needed.
- Must possess all Knowledge Skills and Abilities for positions (see below).
- Must be able to meet all physical requirements.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must be able to work scheduled hours and any additional overtime as needed
- Perform data entry with high level of accuracy and speed to meet deadlines
- Maintain excellent interpersonal and organizational communication with personnel at all levels
- Perform office duties including, but not limited to: filing, organizing, and using office equipment
- Maintain correspondence and issuing reports with appropriate personnel and groups using correct grammar
- File and maintain a log, paper requests, and other relevant paperwork
- Update & maintaining logs/spreadsheet
- Other task as required
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must be able to read and write legibly.
- Must be organized and have the ability to maintain a running inventory.
- Must be self-motivated and be able to work with little to no supervision.
- Must be able to work extended hours beyond the normal worksite hours and any additional overtime as needed
Preferred Additional Qualification
- Current Zachry or Zachry ROF’ed employee.
- Former experience working with Zachry Industrial, Inc.
- 6+ months experience on an industrial construction project.
- Previous experience in this position.
- Associate’s Degree
- Employee may be required to adhere to large amounts of standing, walking, bending, squatting, sitting and lifting.
- Will talk and hear to communicate.
- May be required to pick up, lift, carry and move up to 25lbs (occasionally more).
- Occasionally be required to spend time on the construction site and will need to have the ability to walk and climb various outdoor conditions.
- Ability to work alone and with others including craft, planners, managers, engineers, suppliers, and customers.
ZACHRY is dedicated to providing a Safe and Drug-Free work environment and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Office AssistantEasy Road Moving & Storage$500 - $700 a weekJob details Salary $500 - $700 a week Job Type Full-time Contract Number of hires for this role 1 Qualifications US work authorization (Required) High school or1 hour agoShareMiami Gardens, FL 33169
House Cleaner (M-F 9am-5pm) Full TimeClean Vibz KzooUp to $800 a weekJob details Salary Up to $800 a week Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role 3 Qualifications Day Shift (Required) Driver's License (Required) Full1 hour agoShareKalamazoo, MI
Administrative AssistantLand of Goods Vocational ConsultingFrom $13.50 an hourJob details Salary From $13.50 an hour Job Type Part-time Contract Number of hires for this role 1 Qualifications US work authorization (Required) High school1 hour agoShareRemote
Medical Office RepresentativeCommonSpirit HealthOverview For more than 70 years, Mercy Medical Center Redding has offered comprehensive health care in the North State, providing acute care and a full range of medical15 hour agoShareSan Francisco, CA
Packing/Shipping (Large) 10AM - 7PM M-FMSC Industrial SupplyBuild a better career with MSC. Serving customer and community starts with the very best people doing their very best work. That is precisely what we have at MSC15 hour agoShareReno, NV