Medicare Advantage Local Sales Director
- Medicare Advantage Local Sales Director - Philadelphia, PA
Top leadership position in assigned geographic area providing strategic direction and leadership to Sales staff to achieve new sales goals for assigned business or customer segments, products and services in support of profitable growth. Excellent opportunity for career growth with a rapidly growing, progressive organization!
- Sets, communicates and executes operational strategy and performance measures in line with company, segment, region and market goals.
- Ensures achievement of profitable sales and membership growth goals.
- Analyzes competitive environment to support and improve pricing, underwriting and product development strategies as well as sales efforts.
- Cultivates and maintains strong relationships with all constituents.
- Recruits, attracts and retains a diverse workforce and engages and develops them through mentoring, coaching and making available tools and resources.
- Partners with cross-functional team and represents sales to ensure internal and external constituent needs are met.
- Removes organizational barriers that impact the cross-functional work required to achieve results.
- Educates constituents on Cigna specific policies, product information, and procedures as well as industry issues and related current key business issues.
- Insurance - Licensed Life and Health Producer
- At least 5 years of sales management experience.
- At least 10 years of industry sales experience. Licensure as required by state.
- Masters preferred, College degree or equivalent work experience required
- Sales strategy and execution
- Account Management
- Fully insured products
- Creating Accountability
- Developing & Executing Strategy
- Engaging & Developing People
- Cultivating Distribution Channels
- Knowing Customers
- Strategic Prospecting
TRAVEL AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS:
- 25 - 50%
- Not a potential telework position
Cigna Corporation (NYSE: CI) is a global health service company dedicated to improving the health, well-being and peace of mind of those we serve. We offer an integrated suite of health services through Cigna, Express Scripts, and our affiliates including medical, dental, behavioral health, pharmacy, vision, supplemental benefits, and other related products. Together, with our 74,000 employees worldwide, we aspire to transform health services, making them more affordable and accessible to millions. Through our unmatched expertise, bold action, fresh ideas and an unwavering commitment to patient-centered care, we are a force of health services innovation.
When you work with Cigna, you??ll enjoy meaningful career experiences that enrich people??s lives while working together to make the world a healthier place. What difference will you make? To see our culture in action, search #TeamCigna on Instagram.
Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, age, disability, sex, childbirth (including pregnancy) or related medical conditions including but not limited to lactation, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital or familial status, genetic information, status with regard to public assistance, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by applicable equal employment opportunity laws.
If you require an accommodation based on your physical or mental disability please email: ***********@cigna.com. Do not email ***********@cigna.com for an update on your application or to provide your resume as you will not receive a response.
- Job ID: 54018994
- Position Title: Medicare Advantage Local Sales Director - Philadelphia, PA
- Company Name: 824 NewQuest Mgmt Northeast, LLC
- Job Function: Accounting/Finance
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Min Education: None
Work For Progress
Allentown, PA, United States
Supervising, Clinical Forensic Specialist, CAC
1025 Connecticut Ave NW, Suite 1000 Washington, Dist. Columbia 20036 (866) 313-6311
Marketing CoordinatorS.D. Professionals, LLC$45,000 - $65,000 a yearJob details Salary $45,000 - $65,000 a year Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role 1 Qualifications Associate (Required) Marketing: 3 years5 hour agoShareRemote
Copywriter - Digital BrandgoPure Brands$55,000 - $85,000 a yearJob details Salary $55,000 - $85,000 a year Job Type Full-time Full Job Description goPure is a young and growing, Direct-to-Consumer skincare brand committed to16 hour agoShareRemote
Administrative AssistantThe Geneva FoundationJob details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description Overview: The role of the Administrative Assistant is to provide administrative support to The Geneva16 hour agoShareUnited States
Project ManageriniTECHJob details Job Type Full-time Contract Number of hires for this role 1 Full Job Description iniTECH is a rapidly growing engineering firm that works with groups16 hour agoShareNew York, NY
Customer Service RepresentativeLincoln Military HousingJob details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description Overview: Lincoln Military Housing – A company for Growth and Opportunity! Lincoln Military Housing was16 hour agoShareOceanside, CA 92058+9 locations