Our client in Mayfield Village is looking for a MuleSoft Developer to perform analysis of API requirements, design a solution based on these requirements, and then develop the API according to the client's change management process. Strong experience with API development using MuleSoft Anypoint Studio is required. Experience with TFS, Git, CI/CD, and Cloud/Container deployments are a big plus.
Come join an industry leader with a cutting edge IT shop. Applly today!
Proven experience with Mule Anypoint Studio and Mule Anypoint Platform
Proven experience with Restful API development
Quick learner/proven ability to work independently
Experience and working knowledge of TFS and Git source code management (including branching patterns)
Excellent communication skills listening, verbal and written
Excellent organization skills with proven ability to management multiple assignments and priorities successfully, delivering with high quality
Proven ability to work in a team-oriented environment, collaborating with others to establish common goals
Experience with Mule 4.x
Experience with CI/CD (Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment)
Experience with Cloud integration and deployment a plus (OpenShift, OpenStack, AWS, etc.).
We will call qualified candidates after review.
Resumes will NOT be sent to clients without your approval.
REFERRALS WANTED - $1000 REWARD!
Refer a colleague to us, and Precision will give you $1000 if we find a job for that person!
(The fine print: The referred candidate must be previously unknown to us. Start date must be within 6 months of referral.)
THERE ARE MANY IT STAFFING FIRMS YOU CAN WORK WITH.
WHY WORK WITH PRECISION?
Our Clients. We work with the best.
- We are direct vendors to Fortune 500 companies across North America
- We're the top provider of contract IT professionals to many of our clients
Our Experience. We know how to sell our candidates to clients.
- We've been in business for over 20 years, and have made thousands of successful placements
Our Background. Precision is run by former IT professionals.
- We know what it is like to be an IT consultant working in a large organization.
- We actually understand your skills. We'll make sure that you are right for the job, and that the job is right for you.
Our Reputation for Quality. Clients favor Precision's candidates.
- We take the time to learn about you so that we can best match you to our openings and sell you to our clients.
- Our clients know from experience that Precision's consultants are the most qualified and the best fit for their project teams.
Our Ethics. We pride ourselves on our ethical business practices.
- We never submit your resume without your permission, and we never give your resume to other staffing companies
- We are up front about pay rates and the interviewing process, and provide you with constant feedback.
Our Responsibility. We take seriously our obligations to our consultants.
- We always pay on time
- We offer highly competitive pay rates, as well as an opportunity to participate in our group health insurance, long term disability and 401(k) plans.
- When required, we carefully manage H1-B applications, and involve you at every step.
- We have dedicated HR personnel that will answer the phone when you call.
THE STAFFING FIRM YOU WORK WITH MATTERS.
WORK WITH PRECISION.
Overtime: straight time
RoR DeveloperHARAMAIN SYSTEMS INC.Job details Job Type Contract Full Job Description Ruby on Rails positions Positions 3: Remote Duration Long Term Brief Project Description: Rebuild our1 day agoShareSanta Clara, CA 95050
Backend EngineerPixelberry StudiosJob details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description Pixelberry Studios is a top mobile games developer, creating fun and engaging games with heart for over nine2 day agoShareMountain View, CA 94043
Full Stack DeveloperPatron TechnologyJob details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description WHO WE ARE: Patron Technology empowers event organizers to take control of their entire event experience with2 day agoShareRemote
Junior Level PHP DeveloperAmerican Partner SolutionsIf you are a Jr. PHP Developer with experience, please read on! Located in Tampa, Fl. we are the software division of the Fest Corporation Family of Companies which2 day agoShareTampa, FL 33634+1 location
Senior Full Stack DeveloperNautoAt Nauto you can make an impact at a high-impact company. We believe technology can help prevent collisions and save lives with predictive-AI that detects driver state4 day agoSharePalo Alto, CA