New Logo Account Executive
At ServiceNow, our technology makes the world work for everyone, and our people make it possible. We move fast because the world can’t wait, and we innovate in ways no one else can for our customers and communities. By joining ServiceNow, you are part of an ambitious team of change makers who have a restless curiosity and a drive for ingenuity. We know that your best work happens when you live your best life and share your unique talents, so we do everything we can to make that possible. We dream big together, supporting each other to make our individual and collective dreams come true. The future is ours, and it starts with you.
With more than 7,400+ customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're proud to be one of FORTUNE's 100 Best Companies to Work For® and World's Most Admired Companies® 2022.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
Unsure if you meet all the qualifications of a job description but are deeply excited about the role? We still encourage you to apply! At ServiceNow, we are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all voices are heard, valued, and respected. We welcome all candidates, including individuals from non-traditional, varied backgrounds, that might not come from a typical path connected to this role. We believe skills and experience are transferrable, and the desire to dream big makes for great candidates.
The New Logo Account Executive is a pivotal role to ensuring ServiceNow’s continued growth. In this role, you will identify new business by strategically navigating a targeted set of prospective accounts to close initial opportunities and convert our Prospects to Customers who will grow with us for years to come. By deeply understanding their unique company challenges and goals, you will pair them with solutions that will help them reach their business objectives and blaze new trails within their organizations. You play a critical part in our go-to-market strategy, and you will be set up for success within a fast paced, collaborative, and inclusive culture.
You are a self-starter and an innovator. You will establish relationships within a defined set of accounts to achieve net new revenue growth targets for your given territory. By leveraging analytics, case studies, past performance, and market intelligence, you will create a territory plan and craft your own target account strategies. You will then apply these strategies and leverage your extended sales team and partner ecosystem to sell the value and long-term ROI of one or more of our industry leading solutions.
Post-sale you will lead in orchestrating the transition of these accounts to our established Account Management team as you continue to focus on net new logo accounts.
What you get to do in this role:
- Strategic territory planning - Follow a disciplined and analytical approach to planning and maintaining a target new account pipeline. Keep pipeline current and progressing.
- Sales strategies - Develop effective and specific account plans to maximize new revenue growth. Develop and leverage relationships throughout our strong partner networks and in your net new customer accounts to drive strategy through organization.
- Creative marketing and prospecting – Think outside-the-box to cultivate awareness of the ServiceNow vision. Strong planning and execution of targeted campaigns for your territory.
- Customer Acumen - Actively understand each customer’s strategic growth plans, technology footprint and corresponding technology strategy, internal challenges and competitive landscape. Review public information (e.g., new executive appointments, earnings statements, press releases) for the company and its competitors to remain updated on key industry trends and issues impacting the prospect.
- Advance and close sales opportunities - through the successful execution of the sales strategy and roadmap.
- Account Transition – After successfully closing your initial sale, you will orchestrate the transition of the account to our Account Management team.
- Net New Revenue – Execute on new business revenue goals for the organization.
To be successful in this role you have:
- Proven track record of new logo sales experience in IT Service Management, HR, Security Operations, Customer Service, IT Operations Management (within software or IT sales organizations) and/or Management Consulting, with a demonstrated ability to generate new business at new accounts.
- Demonstrated experience in territory strategy, planning and sales execution with measurable wins.
- Ability to understand broad, macro-level business IT needs for a prospective client.
- Ability to break down a complex sales process into discrete activities and see steps ahead to deliver customer outcomes.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to inspire and lead a matrix team to establish trust and credibility with prospective customers.
- Demonstrated perseverance, resilience, and savvy to find new creative paths to open doors, increase interaction and participation, and engage prospects.
- The ideal candidate lives our values to “stay hungry and humble” and doesn’t take their success for granted, always curious, ready to learn and evolve.
- Travel up to 50% (depending on geography/region).
- Degree or equivalent relevant experience required. Experience will be evaluated based on the core competencies for the role and other transferable qualifications / experience
- 7+ years of quota carrying, technology solution-based direct sales experience, penetrating net new accounts within a territory.
- Strong sales strategy skills and demonstrated experience prospecting and bringing in new business.
- Experience and success selling a variety of SaaS solutions across all lines of business.
- Demonstrated experience in keeping accurate forecast your territory, monthly/quarterly/annually, utilizing sales tools and analytics to target customers with higher propensity to buy and creating strategies that maximize success.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
For positions in New York City, we offer a base salary range of 139,800 - 238,200 , plus equity, variable/incentive compensation and benefits. Sales positions generally offer a competitive On Target Earnings (OTE) incentive compensation structure. Please note that the base salary range is a guideline, and individual total compensation will vary based on factors such as qualifications, skill level, competencies and work location. Company benefits include health, dental and vision insurance, 401(k), flexible spending accounts, and paid leave (including sick, PTO and new child leave).
For positions in New York City, we offer a base pay of $139,800 - $238,200, plus equity (when applicable), variable/incentive compensation and benefits. Sales positions generally offer a competitive On Target Earnings (OTE) incentive compensation structure. Please note that the base pay shown is a guideline, and individual total compensation will vary based on factors such as qualifications, skill level, competencies and work location. We also offer health plans, including flexible spending accounts, a 401(k) Plan with company match, ESPP, matching donations, a flexible time away plan and family leave programs. Compensation is based on the geographic location in which the role is located, and is subject to change based on work location.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
At ServiceNow, we lead with flexibility and trust in our distributed world of work. Click here to learn about our work personas: flexible, remote and required-in-office.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.
Claims Summer TempSIRVAEstimated $37.6K - $47.6K a yearFull-timeJob Summary: The Claims Temp will be responsible for handling claims which may include government or commercial accounts and consumer customers, in an accurate and28 minute agoShareRemote
Benefit Marketing Analyst - RemoteOneDigitalEstimated $61.8K - $78.2K a yearFull-timeAre you looking to accelerate your career without having to hide your authentic self - a place where you can be you? A career that’s making a bigger impact on the1 hour agoShareRemote
Retail Team Member- AuburnNouria Energy CorporationEstimated $21.5K - $27.2K a yearPart-timeNouria Energy Corporation is a multi-generational family-owned wholesale fuel distributor, convenience store operator and car wash operator in New England. Our wholesale4 hour agoShareAuburn, ME 04210+54 locations
Beverage H/H (T) and Sales H/H roles at the Morocco Pavilion at EPCOTWalt Disney World ResortExplore a variety of roles supporting the Morocco Pavilion in World Showcase at EPCOT! Candidates must be able to authentically represent Morocco in culture, heritage,4 hour agoShareOrlando, FL 32830
Program AnalystUS National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration$98,496 - $168,569 a yearDuties As a Program Analyst, you will perform the following duties: Implement national statutory coastal and ocean programs; respond to the needs of users,4 hour agoShareChicago, IL