Now Hiring Entry Level Design Technician Needed! Growing company
Covercraft Industries, LLC is the leading branded manufacturer of Automotive, Marine, and Recreational Vehicle protection products, as well as a market leader in outdoor protection products for Home and Garden since 1965. We’re rapidly expanding and want to add energetic, goal-oriented new team members who will join in our growth in these exciting industries.
With nearly 1000 team members in 7 US states as well as operations in Mexico.
Our Mission is to design and manufacture quality products that protect the things that move you. Our Goal and Vision is to be the most sought-after source for customers seeking to protect their investments, hobbies, adventures, and memories. Covercraft expects to accomplish this by embracing our core values of Integrity, Excellence, Teamwork, Innovation, and being Customer-Focused.
Our team members are the key to our success and that is why we offer career opportunities with outstanding benefits including:
- medical, dental, vision,
- 401(k) Retirement Plan/Employer Matching
- Supplemental voluntary benefits (STD, Life, Accident)
- Generous PTO Policy: beginning at 80 hours the 1st year of employment -> 120 hrs. 2nd year of employment; Paid holidays; Paid Bereavement
- FSA -Flexible Spending Account
- Profit-Sharing Plan – All active team members are eligible
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Educational Tuition Reimbursement
Covercraft is seeking a Design Technician to support the company to develop new vehicle protection patterns in Pauls Valley, OK. We are currently experiencing growth and need to develop new patterns as we continuously expand our product pattern library. We cultivate a team-based culture and embrace employee involvement strategies that help us better serve our customers using continuous improvement methodologies.
The ideal candidate will have prior experience in product design, sewing, textile products and computer-aided design systems. A track record of successfully managing projects to develop and launch new products is needed.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Develop vehicle protection patterns (SeatSaver, Canine, or as assigned) by visiting auto dealers and using a fabric overlay, digital scanner or other technology to create a product pattern
- Must be able to work in the field as part of a team to pattern vehicle, and may be asked to drive a personal vehicle if a company vehicle is not available to visit automotive dealerships
- Utilize computer-aided-design (CAD) software to create electronic product patterns in 2 or 3 dimensions, familiar with GERBER CAD software would be helpful, but is not required
- Research and analyze new vehicle data to determine new pattern requirements, and /or carryover potential for existing patterns
- Responsible for managing assigned design projects to include the creation of patterns, travel to automotive dealers, validation that pattern designs will satisfy form/fit/function requirements and assist with the design release of new and/or modified pattern designs
- Must convey a professional image and demonstrate solid interpersonal skills when interacting with dealers
- Exercise caution when working with any vehicle during the patterning process to avoid damage and when validating form/fit/function
- Report status of assigned projects to peers, Designer, Product Development Specialist, and/or Product Design Manager
- Responsible for file maintenance relating to updating and maintaining pattern application guides in our product data management system
- Additional tasks may be assigned by Manager as required to complete assignments
All personnel are responsible for the quality and therefore have the authority to stop production, if necessary to correct quality problems.
Must be able to read, write and speak English. Bilingual/Spanish a plus.
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must have basic computer skills in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Must be comfortable working in a team environment
- Must be responsible and able to work independently and/or as part of a team in the field
- Ability to coordinate multiple projects with fast response to changing priorities.
- Familiarity with Computer-Aid-Design (CAD) software would be helpful, specifically Gerber Accumark System
- Familiarity with vehicle makes models and styles and sewing operations would be helpful
- Basic math and calculator skills
PREVIOUS WORK EXPERIENCE:
- CAD Experience
- Basic computer knowledge
- Digitizing experience a plus
Must be able to perceive colors and shade of colors.
Must be able to reach, bend and stretch.
Must be able to lift 50 pounds without assistance.
Must be able to be trained to operate some basic power tools.
High school diploma or GED required and/or equivalent job training (2-4 years soft-goods production experience)
Must have 20/20 vision or corrected to 20/20.
Must be able to perceive colors and shades of colors.
Must be able to lift 35 pounds unassisted.
Must be able to work at moderate noise levels.
Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
The job description duties are not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job, nor are they intended to be an all-inclusive list of the skills and abilities required to do the job.
Covercraft Industries LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This employer participates in E-Verify.
Human Resources RepresentativeCaterpillarEstimated $55.1K - $69.8K a yearFull-timeCareer Area: Human Resources Job Description: Your Impact Shapes the World at Caterpillar Inc. Whether it be groundbreaking products, best-in-class solutions, or11 minute agoShareDenison, TX 75020+1 location
Criminal InvestigatorUS Smithsonian Institution$89,834 - $116,788 a yearFull-timeDuties The employee plans and conducts a range of criminal and other associated investigations and oversees intelligence collection, analysis, and research11 minute agoShareWashington, DC 20002 (Capitol Hill area)
Welfare Fraud Investigator (Entry/Journey DOQ)County of Solano$41.92 - $50.96 an hourFull-timeWHY JOIN US AT SOLANO COUNTY? COMMITMENT TO SERVICE: Our mission is to serve the people and to provide a safe and healthy place to live, learn, work and play. We11 minute agoShareSolano County, CA
SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGERSET ActiveEstimated $44.3K - $56.1K a yearInternshipWeekend availability +1GENERAL: Develop and maintain strategies across all social media platforms, including but not limited to Instagram, TikTok, BeReal, Pinterest, Facebook, and Twitter21 minute agoShareLos Angeles, CA
Director, Biometric Health Services OperationsHealth AdvocateEstimated $62.7K - $79.4K a yearFull-timeWhy is Health Advocate a great place to work? For starters, Health Advocate employees enjoy helping people every single day. Employees are given the training they need22 minute agoShareRemote