OPERATOR HEAVY EQUIPMENT 1
ZACHRY is currently seeking an experienced Industrial Heavy Equipment Operator for new construction wor.
Industrial Dirt Equipment Operators will operate one or more construction equipment such as but not limited to bob cats, bulldozers, excavators, front-end loaders, back hoes, rollers, and graders to move earth. They will also be responsible for safety, equipment inspections, and possibly assisting with repairs. The position will be expected to assist other crafts in their down times which may include non-operating activities.Qualification Highlights
- Must have 1 years experience as a Dirt Equipment Operator.
- Must posses all Knowledge Skills and Abilities for positions (see below).
- Must be able to meet all physical requirements.
- May be required to have a valid drivers license and meet a motor vehicle records check.
- Must have all required tools.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Will operate various construction dirt equipment to move the earth in precision processes.
- Will inspect equipment.
- Will be responsible for all safety aspects of operating the equipment.
- May follow signal directions from a signaler in equipment operations.
- Will access area of operations for safety issues and required processes an planning of equipment operations.
- Must have experience and knowledge of operating varies construction equipment including but not limited too: bob cats, bulldozers, excavators, front-end loaders, back hoes, rollers, and graders.
- Must have basic mechanical knowledge and illustrate the abilities to inspect equipment.
- Must be have knowledge of and be familiar with soil types.
- Must illustrate knowledge of excavating and the specifications that are required for a given excavation.
- Must be able to follow instructions correctly.
- Must be reliable, accountable, and consistent in performing administrative processes such as but not limited to equipment inspection paperwork.
- Must be willing and able to follow all instructed safety regulations.
- Must be able to make it to work on time and work the designated schedule and any overtime as needed with the proper notification.
- Current Zachry or Zachry ROF’ed employee.
- Former experience working with Zachry Industrial, Inc.
- Valid Drivers License.
- This position does not have any direct reports.
- Employee will be required to adhere to large amounts of sitting. Will talk and hear to communicate. Will use arms and hands to signal, grab, hold, turn, push, and pull: objects, materials, controls and tools. May be required to lift, carry and move up to 50lbs. Must be able to pass a visual acuity assessment. Must be able to use fingers in precise coordinated movements. Must have good dexterity in arms, legs, hands, and feet. Will be required to wear personal protective equipment (PPE) including but not limited to: hard hat, safety glasses/goggles, ear plugs/muffs, masks/respirators, safety vests, gloves and leather work boots.
Shift Supervisor - (12hr. 4 shift) GranulationBASF CorporationEstimated $55.3K - $70K a year4 hour shiftWe are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, citizenship, color, religion,2 hour agoShareMcIntosh, AL
Part-Time Stocker (New Store)ALDI$14.50 an hourPart-timeWhen you join our team as a Stocker, you’ll be responsible for stocking, organizing new incoming inventory and safely operating machinery. You’ll play an4 hour agoShareSaint Marys, PA+126 locations
Crew MemberWendy's - Carolina Restaurant Group, Inc.Estimated $19.2K - $24.3K a yearSkills: Your natural friendliness is just one of your talents. You can handle a lot of stuff and not wig out. You’re good with being on drive-thru one shift4 hour agoShareAlbemarle, NC 28001+126 locations
House CleanerMaidProUp to $700 a weekFull-time +1No weekends +1Looking for a great job right now? Want to get started immediately? MaidPro Southern New Hampshire is hiring! Bonus opportunities, client tips, and steady hours are just5 hour agoShareTyngsboro, MA 01879+38 locations
Retail Merchandising Associate - Part TimeHomeGoodsPart-timeStyle is never in short supply at our more than 500 HomeGoods stores and we are constantly on a mission to provide the little surprises and extra touches that make a7 hour agoShareWareham, MA 02571 (West Wareham area)