Overnight Maintenance Engineer- Class 3
Corpus Christi Hotel
Located in the lively downtown Marina District, the four-diamond Omni Corpus Christi Hotel offers newly renovated rooms with spectacular views of the Corpus Christi bay. Situated along 131 miles of Texas coast, there are virtually limitless choices for water sports, including year-round sailing, swimming, snorkeling and some of the worlds beat deep-sea fishing. All are just moments away from this spectacular Corpus Christi hotel.
The Omni Corpus Christi Hotel associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Corpus Christi Hotel may be your perfect match. Job Description: Our Building Maintenance Engineer 3 will ensure that our hotel property is well-maintained and reflects an image of outstanding quality. He/She will fix minor issues and repairs, as well as, respond to guest calls for maintenance in an efficient and courteous manner. Responsibilities:
- Respond and attend to guest room repair requests.
- Fix plumbing problems such as unclogging drains, plunging/repairing toilets, repairing toilets, leaking spigots, faucets, pipe valves and related equipment.
- Perform preventive maintenance with tools on laundry and kitchen equipment including cleaning and lubrication, filter changes, belt adjustment, etc.
- Maintain daily shift logs of operation, maintenance, pool, spa, and safety activities. Order necessary tools and equipment; maintain necessary stock items.
- This job description is not all inclusive of other job duties or tasks that may be assigned to this position.
- Must be able to move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighting less than or equal to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to move up and down stairs, service ramps, and/or ladders.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with a diverse group of people (colleagues, guests, vendors etc.) in English.
- Must be knowledgeable about using hand tools, power tools, and trade tools.
- Must have a working knowledge of general maintenance and repairs in at least one building trade.
- Must be familiar with OSHA Safety regulations.
- Must be available to work flexible full time schedule including weekends, overnights and holidays.
- Must be reliable, able to work independently, and willing to learn and develop new skills.
- Prior hospitality experience is preferred (or a very closely related industry with similar clientele/needs).
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to [email protected].
Plant Engineer IIILANXESSEstimated $97.1K - $123K a yearWho we are: LANXESS is a leading specialty chemicals company with sales of EUR 6.1 billion in 2020 and about 14,200 employees in 33 countries. The core business of25 minute agoShareEl Dorado, AR 71730
Research Assistant-CIPHER-Spring 2023Georgia Tech Research InstitutePart-timeThe RISC group is looking for a graduate assistant (GA) for Spring 2023 semester. The job duties include serving as research assistant for Peace Engineering and National25 minute agoShareAtlanta, GA 30332 (Georgia Tech area)
Compliance SpecialistLA Healthcare ConnectionsEstimated $70.5K - $89.3K a yearFull-timeYou could be the one who changes everything for our 26 million members. Centene is transforming the health of our communities, one person at a time. As a diversified,26 minute agoShareHybrid remote in United, LA
Eligibility Supervisor I (Program Integrity)Guilford County Government$56,426 - $66,301 a yearFull-timeDescription GENERAL STATEMENT OF DUTIES Work in this class involves administrative and supervisory responsibility for an entire medium-sized eligibility1 hour agoShareGreensboro, NC 27405
Social Media ManagerCoton Frais™From $15 an hourPart-timeMonday to Friday +1Full Job Description Digital Marketing Project Coordinator *NEED TO BE LOCAL (FLORIDA) www.cotonfraisfashion.com A project coordinator position (PC) at coton frais is1 hour agoShareRemote