PROPERTY MGMT ADMIN ASST
Dollar Tree - Chesapeake, VA
The Property Management Administrative Assistant reports directly to the Vice President of Property Management and is primarily responsible for assisting with assigned responsibilities.
- Assist the with daily tasks.
- Assist in all aspects of general office coordination for the department.
- Be available for various tasks and special projects.
- Support Facility Maintenance Coordinators and management staff with administrative tasks.
- Perform general clerical duties to include, but not limited to copying, word processing, faxing, and mailing.
- File and retrieve departmental documents, records and reports.
- Open, sort and distribute incoming mail, faxes and packages.
- Schedule and coordinate meetings, including developing and distributing meeting agendas and minutes.
- Research and prepare manual invoices for payment processing.
- Review invoice upload detail discounts by vendor for accuracy and compliance; resolve discrepancies with vendors.
- Process new vendor set up requests.
- Perform Service Agreement data entry, mailing and scanning.
- Maintain W9s and Certificates of Insurance for current service providers.
- Perform equipment updates in system.
- Prepare documents for legal review.
- Assist in the preparation of Request for Proposals (RFPs) and track responses.
- Compile data and prepare reports as needed.
- Prepare workspaces for new associates.
- Support budget planning efforts within the department.
- Create and maintain departmental process flows, organizational charts, documentation and training materials.
- Complete requisitions for office supplies as needed.
- Must be fully vaccinated from COVID-19, as defined by the CDC, by the date of hire. Proof of vaccination required. Request for medical or religious accommodation must be made prior to the start date.
Attention - In the recruitment process, legitimate companies never withdraw fees from candidates. If there are companies that attract interview fees, tests, ticket reservations, etc. it is better to avoid it because there are indications of fraud. If you see something suspicious please contact us: [email protected]
Other jobs you may like
Property ManagerFort Lowell RealtyJob details Salary Up to $85,000 a year Job Type Full-time Contract Number of hires for this role 1 Qualifications Property management: 1 year (Required) Real21 hour agoShareChandler, AZ
Property ManagerFort Lowell RealtyJob details Salary Up to $85,000 a year Job Type Full-time Contract Number of hires for this role 1 Qualifications Property management: 1 year (Required) Real22 hour agoShareGilbert, AZ+2 locations
IC AdministratorLaserShipJob details Job Type Full-time Contract Full Job Description Administrative Coordinator/ ICC Founded in 1986, LaserShip is the largest regional e-commerce carrier1 day agoShareChantilly, VA 20151
Guest Service RepresentativeBeckon HomesJob details Salary $14 - $16 an hour Job Type Full-time Part-time Number of hires for this role 1 Qualifications Hotel experience: 1 year (Preferred) US work1 day agoShareRemote
Real Estate Investment - Make 4,000 - 6,000 a monthQuick Turn PropertiesJob details Salary $4,000 - $6,000 a month Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role 2 Full Job Description COMPANY: Quick Turn Properties STATUS:1 day agoShareDavie, FL 33328