dormakaba is seeking a Packer to join our Operations team in Reamstown, PA. This position will be responsible for packing the finished product to be ready to send out to the customer.
We're offering a $2000 SIGN ON BONUS for this role!!
- Packages the specified, quality parts in the unit carton or master carton according to the customers' requests and company approved procedures.
- Inspects production parts to ensure customer acceptable quality.
- Operates various production equipment - example: Thermo printer, weight scales, bagging machines.
- Completes orders on the "open box" table and corrects packing errors.
- Operates material handling equipment
- Retrieves the necessary packaging materials as needed. Move product and inventory using material handling equipment
- Report defective materials or questionable conditions to the department supervisor
- Maintain the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follow prescribed safety regulations
CRITICAL SUCCESS FACTORS:
- Regularly cleaning area and maintaining equipment
- Self- directed- able to work efficiently with little direct instructions
- Perform other tasks as assigned by supervisor/manager
- A High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) is required; pr prior experience or training; or a combination of education and experience.
- Ability to add and subtract two-digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10’s and 100’s. Ability to perform these operations using units of American money and weight measurement, volume, and distance.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to walk; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- A global company with a family culture and strong core values
- Competitive compensation package with benefits coverage options
- Career fulfillment with growth and development opportunities
- Employee discounts (online discounts for shopping, travel, insurance etc.)
*A Sign On Bonus applies to this role, payment details will be outlined in the offer letter*
The Federal Executive Order 14042 on COVID-19 requires all current and new employees of government contractors to comply with one of the following on or before the Federal deadline date:
- Received their final vaccination dose – either their second dose of Pfizer or Moderna, or single dose of Johnson & Johnson OR
- Submitted a medical exemption/accommodation request for approval OR
- Submitted a religious belief exemption/accommodation request for approval.
dormakaba is a federal contractor which means all our team members must comply with this order by the Federal deadline to start and continue employment with us. Our Talent Acquisition team will confirm the Federal deadline date at the time an offer is made to help ensure compliance.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $35,000.00 - $42,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Signing bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Stevens, PA 17578: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- English (Preferred)
- Day Shift (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Voice Communications SpecialistSpaceXEstimated $70.1K - $88.8K a yearWeekend availability +1SpaceX was founded under the belief that a future where humanity is out exploring the stars is fundamentally more exciting than one where we are not. Today SpaceX is5 minute agoShareCape Canaveral, FL
Intelligence Research SpecialistUS Department of State - Agency Wide$74,950 - $97,430 a yearDuties Collects, organizes, and analyzes intelligence data dealing with suspected fraudulent use of U.S. Consular issued documents. Analyzes data related to56 minute agoShareRosslyn, VA 22209 (Radnor-Ft Myer Heights area)
Onboarding Specialist (Part-Time)Medcor Inc$17 - $19 an hourPart-timeAre you detail orientated and organized? Do you routinely engage in conversations with everyone you meet? Do you like job perks, good pay, and growth potential? If so,1 hour agoShareRemote
Import Specialist (Customs Entry Writer) - Remote supporting 2nd Shift and WeekendsA.N. Deringer, Inc.Full-timeWeekend availabilityThis position is primarily responsible for processing and assimilating customer data to support the movement of goods between international borders. Job1 hour agoShareRemote in Calais, ME 04619
Documentation SpecialistSuperCare HealthEstimated $56K - $70.9K a yearFull-time“Improving the lives of those with chronic care diseases while providing solutions to our customers." Looking for a new opportunity? At SuperCare Health you have1 hour agoShareRemote