At John Deere, we run so life can leap forward. This powerful purpose is our promise to humankind that we will dream, design and deliver breakthrough products that sustain our world for generations to come. The world is counting on us to feed billions of people and build vital infrastructures in villages, towns, and megacities. We live up to the legacy our founder forged in a one-room blacksmith's shop nearly two centuries ago by creating a culture that brings out the best in all of us. A culture where great ideas thrive because every voice is heard.
Primary Location: United States (US) - Iowa - Moline
Function: Supply Management / Logistics
Title: Parameter Analyst - 77261
This position is eligible for a partial telework arrangement at the present time. The arrangement may be delayed for training or other job acclimation purposes and remains subject to change.
As a Parameter Analyst for Unit 90 Parameter Services located in Waterloo, IA, you will...
Enforce utilization of common processes and tools to maintain consistency in parameter usage within SAP to increase one face to the supplier and/or to enable common manufacturing processes.
- Provide expert knowledge of parameters and understand their interface lower complexity levels to optimize inventory levels as well as meet production needs.
- Translate less complex parameter requests by analyzing material/parts to optimize inventory levels and meet production needs; make enhancements and improvements to documentation to support all facilities.
- Perform system audits to ensure compliance with the standards allowing for optimization, improvements and correction of errors.
- Serve as a liaison between the business, Information Technology (IT), Business Process Integrators and Site Team members for SAP at multiple units, as well as with the Central Parameter Management organization to satisfy business requirements.
What Skills You Need
Visa sponsorship is NOT available for this position.
1 or more years of experience with SAP- PAG Landscape
- Ability to use standard desktop load applications such as Microsoft Office
- Working knowledge of Parameter Request tools and cProjects workflow
- Knowledge and application of Supply Management Processes and tools
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes and concepts
- Skill in interpersonal communications, negotiation and conflict resolution
Experience with Tableau or other tools to analyze data
- Experience with SAP Scripting and automation
- Cross-functional experience in Supply Management/Logistics
Ideally, you will have a degree or equivalent related work experience in the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Business/Management, Engineering/Technology, Supply Management, Accounting/Finance, Information Technology discipline or equivalent experience
What You'll Get
At John Deere, you are empowered to create a career that will take you to where you want to go. Here, you'll enjoy the freedom to explore new projects, the support to think outside the box and the advanced tools and technology that foster innovation and achievement. We offer comprehensive relocation and reward packages to help you get started on your new career path. Click here to find out more about our Total Rewards Package.
The information contained herein is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and qualifications required of individuals performing the job. The qualifications detailed in this job description are not considered the minimum requirements necessary to perform the job, but rather as guidelines.
An Equal Opportunity Employer, John Deere requires a diversity of people, perspectives and ideas to address the complex challenges of its global business. John Deere is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Nomura Greentech – 2021 and 2022 Investment Banking Full-Time AnalystNOMURAJob details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description Region Americas Division Nomura Greentech Location New York, San Francisco Program type Full5 hour agoShareNew York, NY
Customer Service RepresentativeTrustmark$17 - $20 an hourJob details Salary $17 - $20 an hour Job Type Full-time Full Job Description For more than four decades, Trustmark Health Benefits has crafted integrated,6 hour agoShareRemote
Business AnalystCity FurnitureJob details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description We have a wonderful opportunity to join our CITY Tech Data and Analytics team. As the Business Analyst the22 hour agoShareTamarac, FL 33321
Journeyman Data AnalystVisual Connections LLC$80,000 - $95,000 a yearJob details Salary $80,000 - $95,000 a year Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role 1 Qualifications Bachelor's (Preferred) English1 day agoShareRemote
Nomura Greentech – 2021 and 2022 Investment Banking Full-Time AnalystNOMURAJob details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description Region Americas Division Nomura Greentech Location New York, San Francisco Program type Full1 day agoShareNew York, NY