Patty Room Technician
Come join our family at In-N-Out Burger!
We have an excellent opportunity for a full-time Patty Room Technician in our Lathrop, CA warehouse. The Patty Room technician will work in the Meat processing department.
- Stacking and packing the meat patties at the end of the patty line; will work in a refrigerated room
- Prepping meat patty crates, packing patties into crates, label and stack crates at the end of the line
- Final inspection of all products before it is packed to ship
- Assist in disassembling all equipment after production has ended each day
- Assisting in other meat department positions when necessary
Work Schedule + Benefits
- Full-time position, Hourly (non-exempt)
- Salary: $15.25 per hour
- Hours: 6:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.; some overtime as needed
- 5 days per week, rotating schedule and alternating days off
- Weekend and holiday availability required
- Excellent Benefits, to include Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Profit Sharing Plan and 401(k) Plan
- High school diploma or GED
- A minimum of one (1) year experience working in a meat facility, food processing plant, or similar warehouse experience
- Experience with food line work; repetitive line work
- Ability to move freely in and around obstacles common in the meat production room
- Ability to lift a minimum of 70 lbs.
- Cold working conditions - Ability to withstand prolonged work assignments in temperatures as low as 34 degrees Fahrenheit; Temperature fluctuations in the warehouse
- Repetitive Action - Packing meat patties, stacking, feeding, labeling, rotating, inspecting, cleaning tools and equipment, keeping meat department organized and clean
- Physical demands - Position requires frequent lifting, standing, reaching, climbing, pulling, stooping, bending, and kneeling
- Maintain constant mental focus and constantly be aware of surroundings
ABOUT In-N-Out Burger
In-N-Out Burger was founded in 1948 by Harry and Esther Snyder in Baldwin Park, California, and remains privately owned and operated. Under the direction of the Snyder family, the company has opened restaurants throughout California, Nevada, Arizona, Utah, Texas and Oregon. In-N-Out Burger’s menu has remained the same since 1948, and we have maintained a simple philosophy – serve only the highest quality product, prepare it in a clean and sparkling environment, and serve it in a warm and friendly manner. We have built a reputation for fresh, made-to-order foods prepared and served by friendly, well trained Associates.
In-N-Out Burger offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefit package. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer by choice. Should there be a need, In-N-Out Burger will provide a reasonable accommodation to complete the interview process upon request.
Customer Service TechnicianThe Green Technology Group, LLCJob details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description VALI Tier 2 provides support to the VA?s Learning Management System (LMS) application, known as the Talent3 hour agoShareUnited States
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANTFrazer, LTDJob details Salary $17.50 - $25.00 an hour Job Type Full-time Full Job Description Are you a friendly, optimistic person who prefers harmony and lack of conflict4 hour agoShareHouston, TX 77081
Associate - HVACJB&BJob details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description Jaros, Baum, and Bolles (JB&B) is an engineering firm headquartered in New York with additional offices in5 hour agoShareNew York, NY 10005+1 location
Team MemberWhite CastleJob details Salary $15 an hour Job Type Full-time Part-time Full Job Description White Castle, America’s first fast food restaurant, is 100 years old and5 hour agoShareChicago, IL 60621100+ locations
Data AnalystDow JonesJob details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description Job Description: Dow Jones is looking for a data analyst to help deliver critical data-driven insights and5 hour agoShareNew York, NY 10176