Pharmacist Account Manager (Remote/Work from Home)
Plays a key role in various multi-functional projects critical to the company in achieving its clinical and operational goals and objectives. Develops, implements and monitors clinical specialty programs in the field. Serves as clinical liaison for assigned Pharmacy contract(s). Manages overall client relationship. Participates in the development of clinical management products and services. Activities address impact on customers, operations, program integrity, pricing, quality and satisfaction. Develops and tracks the appropriate metrics to monitor the quality and care cost impact of the client's program. Requires communication across all departments, an understanding of the strategic impact of the program(s) for the company, knowledge of how the specialty programs integrate with other clinical initiatives, and expertise with data management.
- Leads the development of clinical program enhancements and better practices.
- Assists with development, enhancement, and maintenance of operational functions, policy and clinical support and provider education.
- Develops, implements, and monitors project plan requirements and timelines, ensures all necessary support, tools and technology are available, and follows up as needed. Meets with business process owners and other appropriate personnel to identify the project's goals, objectives, critical success factors, and success measures.
- Works closely with teams to ensure consistent delivery of approved programs to their client.
- Ensures operations are standardized at the fullest extent possible.
- Provides overall project coordination for the contract's clinical and operational functions.
- Oversees and coordinates implementation of new specialty programs and serves as liaison between the company and customers as needed.
- Assists in modifying implementation approaches within budget and operational framework.
- Revenue Generation - Works jointly with Account Manager to ensure revenue goals, administrative expenses are managed.
- Develops strong relationships with key contacts at client level.
- Develops strong relationships and contacts within the company that are supportive of the achievement of increased revenue goals.
- Supports other functions as requested throughout the program development lifecycle including finance, outcomes, communications and IT.
- Communicates frequently, either by phone or in person, with client to report program progress.
- Establishes priorities and maintains positive client relationship.
- Responds to client's requests for information.
- Assesses, investigates and resolves difficult issues to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Maintains contract's Preferred Drug List.
- Responsible for oversight of all program reporting.
- Ensures standard and ad hoc reports are provided accurately and on time.
- Supports the State Drug Utilization Review Boards and Pharmacy and Therapeutics (P&T) Committee.
Proven ability to plan, organize, schedule, direct, control and monitor project activities.
Well-developed interpersonal skills.
Able to perform basic financial analysis.
Project management experience and knowledge of health plans required. General Job Information Title Pharmacist Account Manager (Remote/Work from Home) Grade 29 Work Experience - Required Marketing, Pharmacy, Project/Program Management Work Experience - Preferred Education - Required Bachelors - Pharmacy Education - Preferred PharmD - Pharmacy License and Certifications - Required RPH - Registered Pharmacist - Pharmacy License and Certifications - Preferred PharmD - Doctor Of Pharmacy, State Licensure - Pharmacy Salary Range Salary Minimum: $93,955 Salary Maximum: $159,725 This information reflects the anticipated base salary range for this position based on current national data. Minimums and maximums may vary based on location. Actual pay will be adjusted based on an individual's skills, experience, education, and other job-related factors permitted by law. This position may be eligible for short-term incentives as well as a comprehensive benefits package. Magellan offers a broad range of health, life, voluntary and other benefits and perks that enhance your physical, mental, emotional and financial wellbeing. Magellan Health, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Tobacco-free workplace. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled.
Every employee must understand, comply with and attest to the security responsibilities and security controls unique to their position; and comply with all applicable legal, regulatory, and contractual requirements and internal policies and procedures.
SchedulerLawrence Livermore National LaboratoryEstimated $92.9K - $118K a yearFull-timeCompany Description Join us and make YOUR mark on the World! Are you interested in joining some of the brightest talent in the world to strengthen the United5 minute agoShareLivermore, CA 94550
Executive AssistantMunich Re America ServicesEstimated $99.5K - $126K a yearFull-timeExecutive Assistant Location Princeton , United States Your job This role is open to Princeton, NJ or Philadelphia, PA.We’re adding to our diverse5 minute agoSharePrinceton, NJ 08540
Western Montana Forestry and Stewardship AssistantThe Nature Conservancy$45,100 - $46,800 a yearFull-timeOFFICE LOCATION Missoula, Montana, USA WHO WE ARE The mission of The Nature Conservancy (TNC) is to conserve the lands and waters5 minute agoShareMissoula, MT 59802 (Heart of Missoula area)
Store ManagerH&M$67,004 - $75,379 a yearFull-timeWeekend availability +1Company Description Hiring Immediately! At H&M, we welcome you to be yourself and challenge you to grow and make a difference. You’ll take on new5 minute agoShareWoodbridge, VA 22192
Intelligence Research SpecialistU.S. Department of State$74,950 - $97,430 a yearFull-timeOverview Accepting applications Open & closing dates 12/07/2022 to 12/20/2022 Salary $74,950 - $97,430 per year Pay scale & grade GS 11 Location 15 minute agoShareHybrid remote in Rosslyn, VA