Physician - Family Medicine - OB - Family Medicine with Obstetrics Opportunity in Overland Park, Kansas
HCA -Hospital Corporation of America - Overland Park, KS
College Park Family Care Center, a large multi-specialty group, is seeking a family medicine physician to join their expanding practice in 2021 and 2022.
- Option to incorporate obstetrics while living and working in a suburban community; C-section support provided by board certified OBGYNs
- Ability to perform procedures based on clinical interests including but not limited to colposcopies, endoscopies, vasectomies, minor surgeries, etc.
- Minimum of 1:6 call rotation
- Access to patient clinical trials
- APP support to enhance efficiency and access to care
- Access to advanced in-house technologies including advanced diagnostic and imaging services like 3D mammography, echos, nuclear stress tests, digital x-ray, and ultrasound
- Established physician governance board
- Board eligible or board certified in family medicine
- Competitive salary with incentive based package
- Sign on bonus and student loan repayment
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Time away from work combines paid time off, disability coverage, and leaves of absence
- CME time and dues allowances
- 401k with company matching
- Employee stock purchase plan
- At Overland Park Regional Medical Center (OPRMC), caring for patients is more than a job for us, itï¿½s our mission and our calling. Serving the healthcare needs of Johnson County and the surrounding counties, OPRMC is 340+ beds and has a world-class medical staff with more than 600 physicians and over 2,000 dedicated nurses & other staff.
- The hospital is the premier destination for Women & Childrenï¿½s healthcare services with the region's only Maternal Fetal Health Center, Level III NICU, Neonatal and Maternal Transport Team, and Pediatric Center.
- College Park Family Care Centerï¿½s approach is faith-based with the mission of treating the ï¿½wholeï¿½ person-body, mind, and spirit.
- Practice features a variety of services that are not often provided in a suburban family medicine practice setting including but not limited to acute care/walk-in clinic, anti-coagulation therapy clinic, cardiovascular imaging, dietary and nutrition services, functional medicine, endoscopy services, and full-service laboratory, radiology and imaging services.
Attention - In the recruitment process, legitimate companies never withdraw fees from candidates. If there are companies that attract interview fees, tests, ticket reservations, etc. it is better to avoid it because there are indications of fraud. If you see something suspicious please contact us: [email protected]
Other jobs you may like
Medical Office CleanerCorporate Cleaning Group$14 - $15 an hourJob details Job Type Part-time Full Job Description Are you dependable and detail oriented? Do you love to be busy and work in a fast paced environment? Do you2 hour agoShareHigginsville, MO 64037
Business Office ManagerProvidence Senior Living LLCJob details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description Summary: As the Business Office Manager, you are delegated administrative authority, responsibility, and2 hour agoShareMaitland, FL 32751
Video EditorEndorphinzJob details Job Type Contract Full Job Description Endorphinz is looking for a network of video editors with experience across short and long-form fitness video2 hour agoShareLithia, FL 33547
MI Special Educator (hiring all levels) - Permanently OnlineK12 IncUp to $44,600 a yearJob details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description This position is permanently work-from-home.Must be a certified in MIMust live anywhere in MILaptop, internet2 hour agoShareAcme, MI 49610
Entry-Level RecruiterComcentricJob details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description We are seeking an Entry-Level Recruiter to join our team in Lone Tree, CO. We are one of the fastest growing2 hour agoShareLone Tree, CO 80124