Production Associate - EPS
The UCPath Center is a crucial component of the University of California's high-priority project to centralize, streamline and standardize the university's HR, payroll, benefits, general ledger, work force administration and academic processes. Located in Riverside, the UCPath Center will serve all the university's 216,000 employees from UC's campuses, medical centers and research facilities.
The Production Associate will work within the UCPath Center, reporting directly to the Escalated Production Supervisor. The incumbent applies professional human resources, system-wide policies, and procedures to resolve issues that are moderate in scope and impact where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors. The Production Associate will be responsible for providing operational support and addressing escalated customer service inquiries. This entails resolving multiple inquires and issues involving day-to-day HR, Benefits and Payroll and General Ledger data entry transactions. Develops effective working relationships throughout the UCPath Center to ensure case management process effective. Ultimately, the Production Associate will serves as a subject matter expert within Case Management and UCPath functionality to addresses complex and/or escalated issues. This role will also provide support, training and guidance to less experienced team members.
- Participates in the monitoring and resolution of incoming escalated inquires and issues involving day-to-day HR, Benefits and Payroll data entry transactions.
- Researches employee data integrity issues like improper job classification/coding; performs appropriate action as needed.
- Provides assistance to location representatives with respect to transactional inquires and issues involving the UCPath system.
- Develops processes to ensure service targets are met with speed and accuracy and customer service issues are resolved accurately.
- Processes HR, Benefits and Payroll transactions and corrections as requested or as needed through data integrity audits.
- Responsible for coordinating and providing service that is timely, effective, efficient and clientcentered.
- Handling inquiry assignments, service targets, review case progress and determine case closure.
- Record inquiry information, complete accurately with all necessary forms.
- Regularly utilizes critical thinking and problem solving to determine the best plan of action based on the location or employees needs.
- Refines and documents data entry procedures. Conducts regular audits to review employee records for accuracy and completeness.
- Conducts regular audits to review HR, Benefits and Payroll transactions processed to ensure records are maintained accurately.
- Monitors record keeping and data entry procedures for accuracy; updates procedures as necessary to achieve optimal operational efficiency.
- Responsible for the centralization and maintenance of official employee records as well as mandated documents maintained at the UCPath Center as required by federal and state legislation.
- Provides data for auditors, and local, state, or federal agencies.
- Partners with the reporting team to create a variety of complex employee data related reports as mandated by county office, state, and federal regulations.
- Evaluates inquiry resolution against internal service targets for statistical reporting and process improvement.
- Researches employee data integrity issues and performs appropriate action as needed.
- Performs other duties as required
Standard 40-hour work week with start times as early as (7:00 AM to 9:00 AM) with potential overtime and weekend work as needed.
- A minimum of two (2) years demonstrated and successful relevant experience or equivalent combination of education/experience.
- Has knowledge of systems and technology that support HR, Benefits and Payroll. Understands how changes to these will affect outcomes and overall operations.
- Exercises critical judgment in defining and developing operational policies and processes that meet business needs and are compliant to law. Demonstrates in-depth knowledge of federal and state legislation when it comes to employee status and data issues.
- Ability to identify complex problems and related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Demonstrated experience in data and record management. Ability to appropriately handle confidential matters and material.
- Highly effective organization, management and project management skills. trong attention to detail and thoroughness in work product.
- Intermediate skills with MS Office applications and related industry software.
- Ability to accomplish assigned projects without compromising the integrity of the UCPath Center and/or University of California policies and procedures.
- Strong collaboration and teamwork skills. Strong analytical, problem solving, critical thinking, and organizational skills.
- Ability to promote and implement changes to current practices and processes. Demonstrates influencing, conflict management and negotiation skills.
- Excellent people skills, with ability to effectively interact, collaborate, and influence across all levels of an organization.
- Ability to provide high quality work utilizing highly developed and effective communication (written and verbal), project management, time management, and collaboration skills.
- Ability to handle ambiguity in a fast-paced environment with multiple concurrent tasks and changing priorities. Ability to maintain flexibility and quickly address changing priorities.
- Ability to think strategically and focus on the accomplishment of the UCPath Center mission and priorities. Highly self-motivated and directed. Ability to provide excellent service with integrity.
- Experience with shared service center practices and technologies. Experience and proficiency in the PeopleSoft HRIS platform.
Customer Service Representativedigital adsUp to $1,500 a weekJob details Salary Up to $1,500 a week Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role 4 Qualifications High school or equivalent (Preferred) Full Job46 minute agoShareNashville, TN 37215
Scheduling and Logistics CoordinatorNVR, IncNVR has been helping families build their happily ever after since 1948. As a Top 5 US homebuilder, we’re committed to quality and to our customers and we take46 minute agoShareKings Mountain, NC+1 location
Human Resources Business PartnerYour Other Half$23 - $26 an hourJob details Salary $23 - $26 an hour Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role 1 Full Job Description Apply here:46 minute agoShareRemote
Customer Success Associate (US Air Force)Dataminr-COVID-19 Hiring Update- As the health and safety of our candidates and our employees come first, we're excited to provide virtual experiences for interviews and new46 minute agoShareNew York, NY 10016+1 location
DispatcherDiebold NixdorfPosition Overview Serves as the primary point of contact for Field Operations personnel and as a liaison between or among customers, Field Operations and internal46 minute agoShareHudson, OH