Recognized as one of the fastest growing companies in Tampa Bay nine years in a row and on the Inc. 5000 list of top privately held companies in the country for the last eight years, DAS Health is seeking a full time Project Coordinator.
As a Project Coordinator you will plan, initiate, and oversee the execution of all elements of DAS Health implementation projects, often working with multiple departments and clients. The Project Coordinator may be involved in early discussions with a client and senior management to ensure they have a clear understanding of the client's desired goals and outcomes. The Project Coordinator will determine what resources, processes, and other materials will be necessary to complete the project in the desired timeline. This may involve delegating tasks or significant portions of the implementation to Product Managers and Implementation Specialists.
The Project Coordinator is ultimately responsible for the final quality of a project, thus ensuring it's delivered on time and to the client's satisfaction. For this reason, the Project Coordinator is an integral part of ensuring the DAS Health team is meeting performance and quality assurance benchmarks.
Specific job duties include:
Manages all DAS Health Product Implementations
- Activity and resource planning
- Analyzing and managing project risk
- Monitoring progress
- Managing reports and necessary documentation
- Meets or exceeds Implementation deadlines with the highest level of quality
- Serves as the communication liaison between Clients, Implementation Specialists, and Product Managers up to Senior Management
- Researches, develops, and composes appropriate policies and guidelines to address new and changing issues relating to product implementation management
- Consistently demonstrates exceptional customer service
- Uses, protects and discloses patients’ PHI and e-PHI only in accordance with Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) standard
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or related field
- 1-3 years’ Project Management experience
- Exceptional communication (oral & written) skills.
- Practical experience working with various levels of management
- Familiar with technical project management tools and CRM systems
- Highly Assertive
- High energy with strong initiative, unquestionable reliability, follow-through, and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task and excel in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in Microsoft products
- Ability to work independently
- Healthcare Project Management experience
- Project Coordinator Professional Certification - PMP
- Salesforce management and reporting experience
- Strategic Planning/Risk Management experience
DAS Health is a leading provider of Health IT and management solutions and a trusted consultant to many physician groups, hospitals and healthcare systems across North America. For more than a decade, DAS Health has been bridging the gap between regulatory compliance, business goals and personal service, empowering our clients to deliver more patient-centric care, protect their earnings and increase profitability.
We offer base salary plus discretionary bonus, paid holidays, paid sick and vacation days, healthcare and many other benefits, including a 3-week paid sabbatical for employees when they reach their 5-year anniversary! Advancement opportunities for those who demonstrate strong results and leadership qualities. Other positions currently available. DAS is a smoke-free environment. If you think you fit our culture and can contribute to our client’s success, we want to hear from you!
Powered by JazzHR
Recruiting CoordinatorTeslaRole Play a crucial role within a fast-paced and laser-focused recruiting team, working to coordinate onsite, phone, and virtual candidate interviews. This includes6 hour agoShareFremont, CA
Employee Relations and Investigations PartnerMinimum qualifications: Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience. 4 years of Employee Relations/Investigations experience gained in either an HRBP role,6 hour agoShareMountain View, CA
coordinator sr, PRSC- Seattle or RemoteStarbucksNow Brewing- sr coordinator, Partner Resources Support Center #tobeapartner As a senior coordinator and key member of the PRSC Program Operations team, you will provide7 hour agoShareSeattle, WA
Contact TracerNORC at the University of ChicagoJob no: 495864 Work type: Intermittent Location: Dover, DE Capability Area: Field NORC AT THE UNIVERSITY OF CHICAGO: NORC at the University of Chicago is an7 hour agoShareDover, DE
coordinator sr, PRSC- Seattle or RemoteStarbucksNow Brewing- sr coordinator, Partner Resources Support Center #tobeapartner As a senior coordinator and key member of the PRSC Program Operations team, you will provide8 hour agoShareSeattle, WA 98134 (Industrial District area)