Project & Supply Chain Manager
Responsible and accountable for the day-to day operation effectiveness of a Retail Division's "supply chain" and distribution network. Interact with Division(s) senior management in support of marketing and sales initiatives. Drive actions that assist division management in running great stores. Exhibit a leadership style that promotes behavior that values respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and the safety of others.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Understand total distribution and store operations, with an emphasis on vendor supply chain programs and manages these supply chain programs to provide lower cost of product.
- Monitor, Manage, and Report operational expenses compared to budgets and prior years.
- Supervise and coach direct reports in the performance of their duties; complete performance reviews and provides feedback to direct reports.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Ensure the procurement of needed equipment, materials, and services at a competitive price, at the highest level of quality, and consistently on time.
- Manage all phases and facets of the purchasing process, production planning and scheduling, inventory processes, and shipping and receiving details.
- Create and distribute productive reports in a timely and efficient manner.
- Understanding of MS software, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook records is helpful.
- Ability to promptly handle multiple detailed tasks simultaneously.
- Negotiate and manage agreements and ongoing relationship with logistics providers as required.
- Strong analytical skills, strategic thinking, relationship-based, service-oriented, passionate about results, multitasker.
- Ability to influence, work effectively, and implement solutions in a cross-functional, team environment.
- Able to handle fast-paced projects.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $2,180.00 - $2,590.00 per week
- Monday to Friday
Team Member - 17th St. (#1231)Smoothie King$11 - $15 an hour** IMMEDIATELY HIRING ** Are you…? · A smoothie fan? · At least sixteen (16) or older? YES – teens are encouraged to apply! · Tired of31 minute agoShareFort Lauderdale, FL 33316+6 locations
Dishwasher Virtual Hiring EventAramark$15.45 an hourPosition Summary: The Dishwasher is responsible for the maintenance and cleanliness of dishes, serve ware, equipment, etc. In addition, the individual may perform other31 minute agoShareUtica, NY 13502
Amazon Delivery Station Warehouse AssociateAmazon HVH$16 an hourShift: Fri, Sat, Sun, Mon 01:20am - 11:50am Duration: Seasonal Start date: 2022-08-26 Amazon Delivery Station Warehouse Associate Job Overview1 hour agoShareRoanoke, TX 76262+92 locations
TNHM05-2022-04178-Dual Role Maintenance and Rural Striper-LanderState of Wyoming$17.78 - $20.44 an hourDescription and Functions Open Until Filled GENERAL DESCRIPTION: The Wyoming Department of Transportation (WYDOT) is seeking a Highway1 hour agoShareLander, WY
Unarmed Security Guard (Part time, 32 hours a week)New Wave Security Solutions$18 - $20 an hourUnarmed Guard Part time 32 hours per week Responsibilities Preventing illegal or inappropriate actions by maintaining a high visibility presence. Patrolling assigned1 hour agoShareColorado Springs, CO 80920