React - Software Engineer
Software Engineers continue to be one of the most exciting and in-demand developer jobs available. Engineers code websites or applications on both the server and the client-facing side. It is a role that fuses both creative and practical concerns, as these engineers are responsible for everything the website user encounters, including scrolling functions and graphics, as well as creating the logic, database interactions and server configuration on the application's backend.
In addition to programming the various features of client-side and user-side applications, software engineers are expected to upgrade and maintain both the back and frontend as needed. As new technologies emerge and platforms are expanded, the role will likely transform to suit these changes.
- The development and maintenance of client-side and server-side applications.
- Working with other web developers as well as marketing teams and engineers to ensure the right look and necessary features are included in your work.
- Designing tests that will be implemented to keep software functional.
- Stay on top of expanding technologies and engineering trends.
- Proficiency with HTML and CSS
- An adroitness with SQL, Ruby and Java for backend programming
- Building and accessing databases with NoSQL and Node.js
- Understanding the ins-and-outs of HTTP protocols, developer tools, SSL certificates and web application architecture
- Keeping track of changes made to code with Git version control system
- Good communication skills
- Thriving as a member of a team
- Understanding the needed technology for web development
- Keeping business needs in mind
- Wanting your work to appeal to clients
- Having the desire to continuously grow and learn
SecurityHampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Fort Lauderdale...$11.50 an hourIf you enjoy people watching in your spare time, why not get paid for it? Our Hampton Inn & Suites Ft. Lauderdale Airport South/Cruise Port is seeking an energetic45 minute agoShareHollywood, FL 33020
Front Desk ReceptionistUpscale Dermatology Practice$18 - $22 an hourWe are looking to hire a Medical Receptionist for a high profile dermatology office. Knowledge in the dermatology & beauty industry is ideal. Excellent2 hour agoShareNew York, NY 10021
Data Entry SpecialistUnited Window & Door Mfg., Inc.$18 - $20 an hourUnited Window & Door Mfg. Inc. Vinyl Window & Door Manufacturer located in Springfield, New Jersey. With more than 10 years of double-digit growth, our company2 hour agoShareSpringfield, NJ 07081
Scheduling CoordinatorPearl Family Dentistry$17 - $22 an hourJOB SUMMARY The Schedule coordinator is an energetic and fun individual who enjoys working with people! This position is responsible for getting our patients scheduled2 hour agoShareMerced, CA 95348
Marketing and Social Media Assistant (Remote)Art+Logic$50,000 - $60,000 a yearArt+Logic is a completely remote custom software company that's been around since 1991. We're looking to add someone to our team who can assist our Marketing Department4 hour agoShare+1 locationRemote