Receptionist / Scheduler
Children’s Therapy Place - Boise, ID 83709
Reports to: Administration Manager The Receptionist/Scheduler will successfully execute their duties that include, but are not limited to:
- Optimizes clients’ satisfaction and therapy room utilization by scheduling appointments in person or by telephone.
- Registers new clients and updates existing patient demographics by collecting client detailed information including personal and insurance information.
- Keep therapists’ schedules updated on WellSky.
- Coordinate staffing of new referrals with department managers as needed for more complex cases.
- Coordinate records requests from other agencies as needed.
- Welcomes clients and visitors by greeting patients and visitors, in person or on the telephone, answering or referring inquiries.
- Protects clients’ rights by maintaining confidentiality of personal and financial information, following all HIPAA rules.
- Keeps client appointments on schedule by notifying therapists of client’s arrival.
- Ensure completeness of client files.
- Responsible for requesting new and maintaining existing Physician Orders.
- Collect payments from clients at time of appointment (deductibles, coinsurance/copays). Ensures that checks and credit card payments (and corresponding credit card machine batch reports) are sent to the Accounting department; and cash payments are appropriately logged into petty cash.
- Assist with planning of monthly activities for children at the front desks at all locations, as needed.
- Assist with all marketing endeavors, to ensure all offices are aware of events/activities.
- File, and shred confidential documents, as needed.
- Fax information for clients when a signed disclosure is received.
- Check Medicaid Eligibility the 1st and 15th.
- Responsible for keeping the reception area clean and organized, throughout the day, as well as, ensuring all offices are neat at the end of the evening.
- Receiving and disseminating faxes.
- Collect and distribute the mail.
- Any other duties as assigned.
Attention - In the recruitment process, legitimate companies never withdraw fees from candidates. If there are companies that attract interview fees, tests, ticket reservations, etc. it is better to avoid it because there are indications of fraud. If you see something suspicious please contact us: [email protected]
Other jobs you may like
Veterinary Office ReceptionistCentre Animal Hospital$14.00 - $14.50 an hourJob details Salary $14.00 - $14.50 an hour Job Type Part-time Number of hires for this role 1 Qualifications High school or equivalent (Required) Reception: 21 hour agoShareState College, PA 16801
Front Desk ReceptionistRevision EnergyReVision Energy's South Portland ME location is currently looking for an individual who is excited to be on the front lines of solar s rapid growth as a ReVision22 hour agoShareSouth Portland, ME
Front Desk ClerkIndependent Bankers Association of New York State$21 - $25 an hourJob details Salary $21 - $25 an hour Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role 1 Full Job Description Independent Bankers Association of New York State22 hour agoShareAlbany, NY 12210
Administrative ReceptionistKessler Rehabilitation CenterJob details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description Overview: Kessler Rehabilitation Center Administrative Receptionist South Plainfield, NJ Full Time:1 day agoShareSouth Plainfield, NJ 07080
Front DeskAlluraDerm MD Med Spa$16 - $21 an hourJob details Salary $16 - $21 an hour Job Type Full-time Full Job Description We are looking for a positive and personable, fast-paced, highly ethical, and1 day agoShareAlbuquerque, NM 87122