Building Bridges, Moving Ahead
Work hard. Play hard. Breathe Easy. That’s a nutshell description of the professionals who thrive at Resurgent. Regardless of their position, our people are ambitious and entrepreneurial, attracted to the fresh point-of-view of an evolving, growing company. They are personable and patient, attracted to the collaborative nature of our company. And they are centered, understanding the balance needed to achieve success at work and harmony at home. Summary: The Records Custodian is an Authorized Representative for the company and a subject matter expert on the ownership/flow of accounts serviced by or owned by the Company and has a basic understanding of various departments in the company. The Records Custodian reviews accounts and underlying documentation and represents the Company as a witness or corporate representative at depositions and hearings. This position requires a high level of independent discretion and the ability to work unsupervised as a sole representative of Resurgent Capital Services. Responsibilities:
- Review, organize, and utilize account information and related documentation as needed.
- Review documents and affidavits for accuracy by reviewing accounts and their underlying documentation prior to endorsing on behalf of the company.
- Investigation and research on an account level basis to support questions or issues identified by legal servicers.
- Support legal servicers as a telephonic, video, or live witness for trials, mediations, arbitrations, and depositions as records custodian.
- Work directly with legal servicers as necessary to prepare for witness appearance.
- Represent the company in court contested collection suit matters as appropriate.
- Monitor and complete all matter deadlines in a timely manner.
- Other tasks as assigned by the Manager, the Senior Director, Compliance, or the Chief Compliance Officer.
- Training to become knowledgeable on processes or systems within various departments at Resurgent or as required within the industry or by management.
- Travel will be required with the court calendar guiding the days and amounts as necessary. At times this may be weekly.
- 3+ years of related experience working in the financial services, debt collections industry, or legal profession, preferably in a litigation heavy environment.
- Strong familiarity with consumer legal proceedings, collections law such as the FDCPA, and other related matters such as settlement negotiation.
- Ability to operate as an on-site company representative or expert witness in court or legal proceedings to include trials, depositions, and attorney meetings.
- Ability to operate in high stress, potentially adversarial situations/conversations and maintain confidential information.
- Strong communication and organization skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to handle multiple projects or duties simultaneously.
- Ability to travel as required.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, SharePoint) and aptitude for learning new systems.
- Proficiency in RAP and OnBase preferred.
- Associate’s degree or Bachelor's degree (preferred).
Customer Service RepresentativeDream Vacations to GoEstimated $34K - $43K a yearFull-timeSelf-determined scheduleCustomer Service Representative Full Time/Part Time/Remote Dream Vacations to Go is looking for several hardworking, energetic, and enthusiastic individuals to join1 minute agoShareRemote in Portland, OR+7 locations
Customer Service Representative (Remote)Moen$35,500 a yearFull-timeMonday to FridayJob Description Moen is currently recruiting for remote call center agents. Training will begin March 20, 2023, with training hours of 9:00am-5:30pm EST. After1 hour agoShareRemote in United States+10 locations
Research Tec 1Los Alamos National Laboratory$44,900 - $69,200 a yearFull-timeWhat You Will Do Join the best and brightest minds in the world at one of the most innovative and creative multidisciplinary research institutions engaged in strategic2 hour agoShareLos Alamos, NM+6 locations
Human Resources SpecialistMarriott International, Inc$28 - $30 an hourFull-timeJob Number 23020044 Job Category Human Resources Location Sheraton Grand Seattle, 1400 6th Ave, Seattle, Washington, United States Schedule Full-Time Located4 hour agoShareSeattle, WA 98101 (Downtown area)
Strategy and Transactions - Investment Banking Analyst, Healthcare - New York/ClevelandEYAt EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version4 hour agoShareCleveland, OH 44113 (Downtown area)