Regional Patient Access Specialist - Work From Home
Rogers Behavioral Health, the area's leader in behavioral health services, is looking for a 1.0 FTE (40 hours/week) Patient Access Specialist to join our Regional Division location on AM/PM shift.
Patient Access Specialists are the first point of contact for patients, family members, and other members of the community seeking access to and information regarding life-changing care. Gain career experience to develop and progress with a nationally recognized behavioral health leader.
Key responsibilities for this position will include (but are not limited to):
- In a call center environment, evaluate incoming telephone and website inquiries for patients and/or their representative to seek treatment from Rogers
- Describe levels of care within Rogers to potential patients and/or their representative
- Explain insurance coverage to patients during pre-admissions process and answer related questions
- Assist in coordination of admissions with patients and/or their representative to include admissions information, directions, and information about the program they will be entering
- High school diploma (Bachelor’s degree preferred)
Preferred Job Skill Knowledge
- Minimum of two years of hospitality and customer service experience
- Experience and proficiency with various technology outlets, including computer, software programs and sophisticated phone system
Department is staffed 5 days a week
Shift: (M-F/11:30-8:00 CST)
Shift differential for nights
To apply, please visit rogersbh.org/careers and complete an online application.
ABOUT ROGERS BEHAVIORAL HEALTH
Based in Wisconsin since 1907, Rogers Behavioral Health is a private, not-for-profit provider of behavioral health services and is nationally recognized for its specialized psychiatry and addiction services. Anchored by the main campus in Oconomowoc, WI, Rogers offers evidence-based treatment for adults, children, and adolescents with depression and other mood disorders, eating disorders, addiction, obsessive-compulsive and anxiety disorders, and Trauma (PTSD).
Rogers provides residential care and has three inpatient facilities that serve southeastern Wisconsin. Rogers also offers outpatient services throughout the state of Wisconsin as well as in California, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Minnesota, Pennsylvania, Tennessee and soon Washington.
The System also includes Rogers Behavioral Health Foundation, which supports patient care, programs, and research; and Rogers In Health, an initiative that works to eliminate the stigma of mental health challenges. For more information, visit rogersbh.org.
Online Publishing Game TesterBandai Namco Entertainment AmericaJob details Job Type Contract Full Job Description POSITION SUMMARY The Online Publishing Game Tester is responsible for verifying and validating game features,3 day agoShareCalifornia
TranscriptionistAllegis TranscriptionJob Description: Since 1996 Allegis has provided premiere transcription services to industry giants through large, long-term contracts. This combination of volume and3 day agoShareRenton, WA 98057
Vacation PlannerPI TravelsJob details Job Type Full-time Part-time Full Job Description Hiring Vacation Planners to book travel all over the world. Our number one goal is to give our clients3 day agoShareRemote
State Administrative AssistantAmerican Family InsuranceUp to $33.36 an hourJob details Salary Up to $33.36 an hour Job Type Full-time Full Job Description At American Family Insurance, we believe people are an organization’s most6 day agoShareRemote
Data CaptureBlue Cross and Blue Shield of Kansas$14.98 an hourJob details Salary $14.98 an hour Job Type Full-time Full Job Description Input claims to include Blue Cross, Blue Shield, Dental, Major Medical, Plan 65/MER and6 day agoShareSalina, KS