Registered Dental Assistant
Pay Range: 25.00+ DOE
To be the leading provider of high-quality and compassionate dental, vision, and orthodontic services
to children in underserved communities.
Outcome of the Role
The Registered Dental Assistant’s (RDA) role is to support dentists and/or hygienists as they care for
patients. RDA’s perform a variety of duties within a dental office, all of which increase the efficiency of
providers and positively impact patient satisfaction.
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
- Must have a current, Registered Dental Assistant license issued by the Dental Board of California and maintain the license throughout employment.
- Ability to multi-task and sometimes complete complex dental tasks correctly and on time.
- Proficient in understanding, reading, writing, and speaking English to ensure patient safety as well as the accuracy of patient records. Bilingual and/or multilingual employees are highly valued.
- Must have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrates a high level of integrity in all activities.
- Candidates must be comfortable with a high volume of work while maintaining attention to detail and accuracy.
- Demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Computer skills required to operate practice management system (i.e., use Window operating system, conduct Internet searches, communicate by email, etc.).
- Demonstrates a firm understanding of mathematics and basic knowledge of accounting Revised 2020.
- Preferred knowledge of Dentrix, eClinical Works, Dolphin Database, Denta-Cal, Ortho 2, Microsoft Excel, and Vision Revolution Accounting software.
As business needs dictate, RDA’s may be required to travel to/from KDP offices; for example, traveling
between offices during the workday and/or temporary assignments. Travel time and mileage
reimbursement will be paid in accordance with Company policy.
This position requires full range of body motion. While performing the duties of this job, the employee
is regularly required to stand, stoop, kneel, squat, sit, bend and walk; talk and hear, both in person and
by telephone; use hands repetitively and for extended periods of time to handle items, feel or operate
standard office equipment; extend and/or reach with hands and arms; and lift or move up to 25
pounds, occasionally 50.
Work is performed in a dental office which is a clinical and office environment. RDA’s are occasionally exposed
to fumes, airborne particles and toxic or caustic chemicals; therefore, compliance with proper safety and OSHA
standards is required. This role routinely utilizes standard dental and office equipment.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement:
The statements contained herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work
performed by RDAs but is not a complete list of the responsibilities, duties or skills required. Other
duties may be assigned as business needs dictate. Reasonable accommodations may be made to
enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Salary and Benefits:
Hourly, non-exempt position. Competitive compensation ($25.00+ DOE), sign-on, relocation and benefits package.
Powered by JazzHR
Office AssistantEasy Road Moving & Storage$500 - $700 a weekJob details Salary $500 - $700 a week Job Type Full-time Contract Number of hires for this role 1 Qualifications US work authorization (Required) High school or1 hour agoShareMiami Gardens, FL 33169
Administrative AssistantLand of Goods Vocational ConsultingFrom $13.50 an hourJob details Salary From $13.50 an hour Job Type Part-time Contract Number of hires for this role 1 Qualifications US work authorization (Required) High school1 hour agoShareRemote
Medical Office RepresentativeCommonSpirit HealthOverview For more than 70 years, Mercy Medical Center Redding has offered comprehensive health care in the North State, providing acute care and a full range of medical15 hour agoShareSan Francisco, CA
Packing/Shipping (Large) 10AM - 7PM M-FMSC Industrial SupplyBuild a better career with MSC. Serving customer and community starts with the very best people doing their very best work. That is precisely what we have at MSC15 hour agoShareReno, NV
Warehouse AssistantFedExAuto req ID: 292724BRJob Summary FedEx Ground is an essential business that needs people to help us support the economy, handling life-saving medications and other items16 hour agoShareMiamisburg, OH