Under the supervision of the Registration Supervisor, the Registration Team Member obtains and collects all patient consent signatures, demographic information and insurance billing information at the time of registration. Registration Team Members answer the TCMH switchboard.
Education: High school diploma or equivalent
Experience: At least one year of experience in a health care organization preferred, but not required. Must type 40 words per minute and possess mathematical skills. Computer experience and knowledge of medical terminology preferred. Good customer service skills. Must be a good team player and have good work ethic. Must be able to work flexible hours
Licensure, Registration, Certification: Not applicable.
Mental/Physical Requirements: (may be met with or without reasonable accommodations): Normal mental concentration on variable operations for short periods of time and moderate concentration with repetitive operations for long periods of time. Standing, walking, sitting, lifting, turning, carrying, pushing, pulling, stooping, crouching, twisting, and reaching are required. Must be able to lift 20 lbs. from the floor and from overhead, and 40 lbs. from waist height; exercise good body mechanics in execution of essential duties, including appropriate back and neck posture.
Working conditions: Standard office conditions with more than average noise. Periodic contact with conditions such as fumes, noise, chemicals, hazards and/or diseases. Potential exposure to infectious disease. Possibility of exposure to radiation, anti-neoplastic agents and hostile persons. Minimal physical discomfort, with frequent auditory distractions.Age-Specific Competencies: Persons generally grow and develop in stages that are related to their age. Age specific competence means that the employee is aware of physical, psychosocial and/or learning needs of patients of different ages. Employees consider these needs when planning and providing care for the patient or when interacting with the patient or family.
Human development can be divided into eight stages. In each stage the individual has a primary task to accomplish or master. Each task is important throughout the life span but is most critical at a particular stage.
- Infant (0-1 year): The infant must learn to trust that his/her needs will be met.
- Toddler (1-3 years): The toddler must learn to develop a sense of himself as an independent person and gain self-confidence and self-control.
- Pre-school child (3-6 years): The pre-school child must develop a sense if initiating (being able to explore the world and start projects).
- School age child (6-12 years): The school age child must develop a sense to his/her own self-worth through accomplishments and interaction with others.
- Adolescent (13-20 years): the adolescent must develop his/her own identity.
- Young adult (21-43 years): The young adult must develop close relationships.
- Middle adult (44-65 years): The middle adult must develop a sense of community and assume responsibility for others.
- Older adult (65 years and older): The older adult must come to understand the meaning of his/her life in terms of what has been accomplished.
Texas County Memorial Hospital is a tobacco-free smoke-free facility.
UNIFORM CRIME REPORTING CLERKCity of Oklahoma City$16.09 - $24.88 an hourDepartment Information, Job Summary and Essential Job Functions NOTE: The normal starting salary for this position is $16.09/hourly. A higher salary may be26 minute agoShareOklahoma City, OK
COVID Vaccine Event - Support/Data EntryRenown HealthFull Job Description Events will be Monday through Saturday 10:30a-5:30p The COVID Data Entry role is responsible for entering COVID vaccine appointment and consent26 minute agoShareReno, NV 89502 (East Reno area)
Mail ClerkStaplesDescription Core Responsibilities: Retrieves USPS and all other courier mail when delivered Sorts and delivers all incoming mail to correct associates Sorts and mails1 hour agoShareColumbia, SC 29203
DEPUTY DISTRICT COURT CLERKGenesee CountyGENERAL STATEMENT OF DUTIES: Performs responsible and varied clerical tasks which may be of a confidential nature; work involves the exercise of judgment in the1 hour agoShareFlint, MI 48502
Sheriff's Records ClerkTulare County, CA$32,223 - $39,272 a yearFull Job Description One current vacancy with the Tulare County Sheriff’s Department. This recruitment will establish an employment list to fill current and3 hour agoShareVisalia, CA 93291