Rep, Customer Service | Joe's Jeans
Centric Brands - Los Angeles, CA 90028
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively under pressure situations
- Act as the point of contact for any oversold related issues and analysis
- Support troubleshooting of oversold discrepancies and identifies reasons
- Daily run of reports to ensure ability to fulfill the orders to maximize allocation and shipping
- Understands the importance of Customer and company priorities and financial goals
- Prepares correspondence to Sales, Customers and other internal departments
- Reaching out to the customers to obtain PO confirmations, extensions, updates to orders
- Work closely with Order Management and Allocation team in a daily basis by updating them on the order status and modifications
- Resolve oversold and bulk depletion complaints and issues via phone or email by following established procedures.
- Liaison for planning in resolving any customer order inventory issues, particularly involving oversold inventory
- Track distro vs bulk discrepancies and makes proper call outs to update order file
- May involve International Order Management to support drop ship processes
- Escalate any non-responsive inquires that need immediate execution
- Gain expertise on reporting options with the ability to explain and consult with Sales, Planning and Production based on reporting information.
- Understands the terminology of customer shipping compliance guides and logistics
- Understands and interprets EDI documents including PO validation process
- Research actionable chargebacks
- Responsible for creating proforma invoice documents and reaching out to the customers for payments
- A self-motivated team player.
- Maintains a sense of urgency to complete tasks effectively
- Ability to be cross trained to support department needs.
- Possesses excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Knowledge of apparel product and understanding of product features, fashion trends, and general industry
- Excellent, experienced Sales support
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Understands and follows corporate processes, goals, initiatives and financial targets
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or 5-10 experience in Customer Service and/or Sales fields
- Microsoft proficient.
- Preference for knowledge of SAP or other ERP systems.
Attention - In the recruitment process, legitimate companies never withdraw fees from candidates. If there are companies that attract interview fees, tests, ticket reservations, etc. it is better to avoid it because there are indications of fraud. If you see something suspicious please contact us: [email protected]
Other jobs you may like
Business Office ManagerProvidence Senior Living LLCJob details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description Summary: As the Business Office Manager, you are delegated administrative authority, responsibility, and2 hour agoShareMaitland, FL 32751
TellerSantander BankJob details Job Type Full-time Part-time Full Job Description Santander is one of the largest banks in the world, and one of the top banks in the United States2 hour agoShareUnited States
ServerJeremiah's Italian IceJob details Job Type Part-time Full Job Description We are looking to hire VIBRANT Servers to join our team! A Jeremiah?s Italian Ice Server represents the face of2 hour agoShareCoral Springs, FL 33067
Social/ Marketing ManagerPremier Brands Group HoldingsJob details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description Social Media and Digital Marketing Manager ? ONE Jeanswear Group This position will work directly and report to2 hour agoShareNew York, NY 10018
Haven SalesMassMutualJob details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description Haven Life is an insurtech innovator, backed and wholly owned by MassMutual that creatively uses technology to2 hour agoShareUnited States