Research and Evaluation Analyst (Associate) - DHS
DCG Communications (DCG) is seeking a Research and Evaluation Analyst (Associate) to join our dynamic research team and support our work informing and measuring large communications campaigns. The primary duties will involve developing and executing campaign and program evaluation designs, working with relevant DCG and client teams to conduct feedback sessions and other audience research data collection activities, analyzing results, and writing reports with actionable findings and recommendations. Topics will include national security, human trafficking, targeted violence and terrorism, public health, and public diplomacy. If you have a passion for mixed-methods evaluation in a communications context, this role is for you.
In this role, you will:
- Lead and execute various fast-paced formative research, monitoring and evaluation efforts, from development through reporting
- Analyze multiple sources of input and feedback on various campaign materials and messages to develop recommendations for enhancements or updates to existing content and programming
- Develop evaluation plans and the related research instruments
- Work closely with project managers and communication specialists to implement a campaign evaluation framework
- Compile insights and results to cultivate organizational learning and growth based on evidence
Location: At DCG the majority of our team members, including this role are remote. With over 100 employees based in 23 states (and counting!), DCG is committed to hiring talented employees across the United States. The selected candidate will work during DCG’s core Eastern Standard Time business hours.
Skills and interests
- An aptitude for analytical thinking, learning and the value of evaluation, connecting the dots between outputs and desired real-world impacts
- Experience with primary data collection methods, including focus groups, in-depth interviews, and surveys
- Experience with desk research, such as literature reviews. gap analyses, analytics, and measurement of ROI
- The utmost attention to detail and organization skills, including time-management, multi-tasking, and consistency in executing data analysis
- Solution-oriented approach to address and learn from real-world challenges/risks
- Proactive verbal and clear written communication and presentation skills, including ability to effectively draft reports and communicate with clients and team members
- Experience working independently with a willingness to collaborate across multiple teams
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least five (5) years of relevant professional experience, especially measuring communications campaigns and/or government programs with evaluation components
- A self-starter interested in building a new customized evaluation framework for a major multi-part communications campaign
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Department of Security Public Trust clearance
What’s in it for you?
DCG prides itself on having a unique and flexible culture. We value hard-working, self-motivated, and dedicated employees and are committed to providing an opportunity for tremendous career growth and earning potential.
- DCG Life Medium Blog: https://medium.com/dcg-life
- DCG Life Instagram: @dcglife
We offer a comprehensive benefits package to include the following:
- Market competitive pay.
- A variety of rich healthcare plans including medical, dental, and vision insurance as well as group life insurance.
- 401(k) retirement with 4% corporate match and immediate vesting upon enrollment.
- Annual monetary supplement toward mental and physical wellbeing, and pre-tax Flexible Spending Account (FSA).
- 100% Paid Family Bonding for all new parents (including adoption), short-term, and long-term disability. Family planning benefit towards fertility planning and treatment, adoption, and surrogacy.
- Generous paid time off including 11 paid federal holidays and an annual floating holiday.
- DCG offers a wide variety of growth and development opportunities such as: internal learning & development programs and professional development for those seeking to further their professional growth.
- Check out our blog that highlights the benefits we offer to our employees and their families; dive in further to the blog to get a better sense of DCG company culture!
DCG Communications (DCG) is a specialized communications consultancy focused on developing influential communications programs to help clients build their brands and enhance their reputations. We work with the federal government, and currently support a number of long-term projects with the following agencies: Departments of Veterans Affairs, Defense, State, Transportation, Homeland Security, Housing & Urban Development, Small Business Administration, and more.
DCG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Head of Nature-Based Research and MonitoringRubicon Carbon$120,000 - $185,000 a yearCompany Rubicon Carbon is a next-generation carbon solutions provider. Led by a world-class management team, Rubicon is an innovative platform that channels capital4 minute agoShareRemote in New York, NY
Retail Associate Part timeTJ MaxxPart-timeStyle is never in short supply at our more than 1,000 TJ Maxx stores. They all have different products, but the same commitment to the thrill of the find. From15 minute agoShareOak Park Heights, MN 55082
Regional Knowledge Management, Learning and Monitoring and Evaluation (KLM) Officer - AfricaProject HOPEFrom $56,000 a yearRegional Knowledge Management, Learning and Monitoring and Evaluation (KLM) Officer - Africa, Global Health Location: Africa Region (in a country where Project HOPE15 minute agoShareUnited States
EDITORIAL AND DESKTOP PUBLISHING ASSISTANT, RUSSIANUnited NationsThis position is located in the Text-Processing Unit, Russian Translation Service, Documentation Division of the Department of General Assembly and Conference1 hour agoShareNew York, NY+2 locations
Travel and Expense AssociateDICK'S Sporting GoodsThe Travel and Expense Associate is responsible for enforcing compliance with Travel and Expense (T&E) policies, including but not limited to, improper1 hour agoShareCoraopolis, PA 15108