Highgate Hotels: Highgate is a leading real estate investment and hospitality management company widely recognized as an innovator in the industry. Highgate is the dominant player in major U.S. gateway cities including New York, Boston, Miami, San Francisco and Honolulu, with a growing Caribbean and Latin America footprint. The hospitality forward company provides expert guidance through all stages of the property cycle, from planning and development through recapitalization or disposition. Highgate has a proven record of developing its diverse portfolio of bespoke lifestyle hotel brands, legacy brands, and independent hotels and resorts with contemporary programming and digital acumen. The company utilizes industry-leading revenue management tools that efficiently identify and predict evolving market dynamics to drive outperformance and maximize asset value. With an executive team consisting of some of the most experienced hotel management leaders, the company is a trusted partner for top ownership groups and major hotel brands. Highgate maintains corporate offices in New York, Chicago, Dallas, London, Miami, and Seattle. www.highgate.com. Location: Residence Inn Salem 640 Hawthorne Avenue, SE Salem, OR 97301 Overview:
The Room Attendant is responsible for maintaining clean and attractive guestrooms while providing attentive, courteous and efficient service to all guests.Responsibilities:
- Thoroughly clean guestrooms according to standards.
- Complete all pre-cleaning duties, including but not limited to, guest supplies, cleaning supplies, and linen for housekeeping cart set-up.
- Remove all trash and dirty linen from guestrooms and hallways.
- Keep all hallways, public areas and closets clean, neat and vacuumed
- Restock housekeeping cleaning cart for next day's use.
- Replenish chemical bottles.
- Report all missing items from room (i.e., irons/boards, hair dryers, etc.) to Housekeeping Supervisor/Manager.
- Report any maintenance repairs immediately to Housekeeping Supervisor/Manager.
- Handle items for “Lost and Found” according to the standards.
- Ensure overall guest satisfaction.
- High School diploma or equivalent and/or experience in a hotel or a related field preferred.
- Must be able to exert up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 20 pounds of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
- Ability to stand during entire shift.
- Must be able to effectively communicate both verbally and written, with all level of employees and guests in an attentive, friendly, courteous and service oriented manner.
HousekeeperCourtyard Colorado Springs North/Air Force Academy$15.00 - $18.20 an hourJoin the crew at the newest hotel located in North Colorado Springs. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a dynamic pre-opening team with our brand-new10 minute agoShareColorado Springs, CO 80921
General Cleaner - Location VariesHi-Tec Building Services$18 - $20 an hourHi-Tec Building Services is the foremost leader in janitorial cleaning services in the state of Michigan. Hi-Tec has been providing cleaning services to Michigan Clients2 hour agoShareGrand Rapids, MI
BODY SHOP HELPER/APPRENTICE/DETAILER/NEW AC SHOP!Kindle Auto Plaza$12 - $16 an hourWant to work in a newly updated and air conditioned shop? Meet great new people? Kindle Auto Plaza, South Jersey's #1 dealership is searching for the right motivated2 hour agoShareCape May Court House, NJ
Housekeeper / Room Attendant (9:00 AM - 5:00 PM); ($14 - $15)TPI Hospitality$14 - $15 an hourStaybridge Suites - Naples, FL Full-Time Hours: 9am to 5pm Salary: $14 to $15 Be appreciated! TPI Hospitality, Minnesota’s largest and most respected hospitality3 hour agoShareNaples, FL 34103
Tasting Room Server / StaffTwo K Farms Cidery & Winery$12 - $14 an hourTwo K Farms is opening a new Tasting Room overlooking beautiful West Grand Traverse Bay in September of 2018. Two K Farms is seeking outgoing, passionate, friendly3 hour agoShareSuttons Bay, MI 49682