Sales Agent I
Does the idea of driving sales for a company whose mission is to create amazing and exclusive experiences ignite your productive spirit? Pollen, the leader in peer-to-peer travel and event marketing, is looking for enthusiastic, self-motivation, entrepreneurial, Sales Agents who are willing to work hard, and identify new sales opportunities within Lifestylez Brand of Pollen Editions. In the next 12 months you will:
- Maintain and assist in the development and management of a sales territory leveraging our successful outbound campus model to drive student group travel to target destinations.
- Generate, own and manage all leads in designated territory.
- Maximize conversion and efficiency of inbound leads directed via social media and search ad spend to qualify and develop on-campus networks of student influencers.
- Prospect for student influencers in Campus Greek and Independent student life, leveraging your personal network, brand-to-brand referral network, social media platforms and on-campus recruitment.
- Utilize our CRM and sales stack technology to enhance personal productivity and substantially maintain and grow GMV (revenue) in target accounts.
- Own and upkeep rep lists, CRM and other management tools required to manage designated territory.
- Drive sales campaigns with multi-touchpoint selling techniques including in-person, social media, email, text and phone based selling.
- Facilitate onsite trip operations during select summer "fam" and winter experiences.
- Whip smart - we're looking for individuals with a keen intellect who are able to learn the things they don't know quickly.
- Adaptable - everyday can present different challenges in a startup, you'll be expected to apply yourself over a variety of tasks and challenges on a daily basis.
- Passionate - about collaborating with your co-workers, creating a great working environment, making a difference.
- Join a fast growing startup that is connecting people with amazing experiences around the world.
- Fully paid medical and dental premiums, competitive pay, retirement benefits, and the opportunity to work out of dog friendly, snack filled offices around the world!
- Travel the world for work - attend annual company wide, week long retreats to build genuine relationships with your colleagues.
- We are results focused so you can choose your own hours & take as much vacation as you need to drive results and perform at your best. Watch our CEO talk about our innovative culture.
- Read our CEO's open letter about our focus on Belonging, and about the mission of our women's programme Illuminate.
- Everyone is an equity owner in the company.
Find out more about our culture and life at Pollen on Instagram.About Pollen
Pollen builds, curates, and delivers the best travel experiences using technology, a network of global partners, and a data-driven customer-led mindset – pairing world class entertainment with the world's most exciting destinations.
Pollen brings you all the best experiences on pollen.co. We have two offerings: Pollen Presents and Pollen+. Pollen Presents curates experiences around your tastes and preferences you can't find anywhere else. These experiences bring together music, sports, wellness and beyond to enable you and your friends to connect around one-of-a-kind itineraries in exciting destinations. Pollen+ always gets you more at music festivals and events when you book through us. Pollen+ partners with the biggest promoter brands and music festivals, including We Are FSTVL, Austin City Limits, Bonnaroo, C3, Electric Zoo, Live Nation and more.
Pollen was founded in 2014 by brothers Callum & Liam Negus-Fancey. Pollen is backed by prominent investors including Kindred, Northzone, Sienna Capital, Backed and Draper Spirit. Pollen has raised over $100 million in VC funding.GDPR Statement
When you apply to a job on this site, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by Streetteam Software Limited t/a Pollen ("Controller"), which is located at 3 Loughborough Street, Vauxhall, London, SE11 5RB and can be contacted by emailing [email protected] Controller's privacy officer is Stephanie Ng-Fragner, who can be contacted at [email protected] Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing Controller's recruitment related activities, which include setting up and conducting interviews and tests for applicants, evaluating and assessing the results thereto, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment and hiring processes. Such processing is legally permissible under Art. 6(1)(f) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation) as necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller, which are the solicitation, evaluation, and selection of applicants for employment.
Your personal data will be shared with Greenhouse Software, Inc., a cloud services provider located in the United States of America and engaged by Controller to help manage its recruitment and hiring process on Controller's behalf. Accordingly, if you are located outside of the United States, your personal data will be transferred to the United States once you submit it through this site. Because the European Union Commission has determined that United States data privacy laws do not ensure an adequate level of protection for personal data collected from EU data subjects, the transfer will be subject to appropriate additional safeguards under either the standard contractual clauses or the Privacy Shield. You can obtain a copy of the standard contractual clauses by contacting us at [email protected]
Your personal data will be retained by Controller as long as Controller determines it is necessary to evaluate your application for employment. In the event that you are unsuccessful during the recruitment process, your personal data will still be retained by Controller for up to a year for the purposes of assessing your application for future vacancies. Under the GDPR, you have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted. You also have the right to data portability. Please notify us if you would like your personal data erased. In addition, you may lodge a complaint with an EU supervisory authority, including the Information Commissioner's Office, the UK regulator for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk).
Front Desk AssociateThe Edge Fitness Clubs, LLCJob details Salary $13 - $15 an hour Job Type Full-time Full Job Description FRONT DESK ASSOCIATEWho We ARE: When you work at the Best. Gym. Ever, you join the18 hour agoShareCranston, RI 02920+40 locations
Budtender (Part-time)Urbn LeafJob details Job Type Part-time Full Job Description About Us: Urbn Leaf is an innovative company recognized for shattering stereotypes and setting new standards21 hour agoShareGrover Beach, CA+4 locations
Quality Management/SHE.ErberJob details Job Type Full-time Contract Full Job Description Romer Labs, a global player in food safety, is a leading provider of diagnostic solutions for the21 hour agoShareNewark, DE
Glasses and Contacts Sales (optician)The Lean Way ConsultingJob details Salary $16 - $22 an hour Job Type Full-time Full Job Description Company Description Classic Vision Care is a boutique type optometry practices that21 hour agoShareAtlanta, GA 30318+2 locations
Project SuperintendentsSan Joaquin Valley HomesWe are seeking experienced Residential Project Superintendents to join our team. The ideal candidates will have great organizational, computer, communication and22 hour agoShareVisalia, CA 93291+2 locations