Sales Specialist- Contact Center Solutions
Cognizant’s strength is built on our ability to work together through lively discussions that inspire thought leadership, and helps us build better solutions for our clients. We want someone who thrives in this setting and is inspired to craft meaningful solutions through true collaboration!
At Cognizant, we believe those who challenge the way they work today will lead the way tomorrow.
. Experience leading a direct or indirect account team with proven results
· Experience working with new product/service development teams and their outbound functions
· Track record of building rapport with senior customer executives (e.g. CEO, CIO, CTO), building close relationships, and closing large revenue accounts
· Motivated self-starter, proactive and action-oriented
· Strategic problem solving and collaboration skills
· Prior experience growing a Contact Center
· Strong verbal and written communications skills
· Proven ability to deliver results in a matrix organization (leveraging multiple functions and teams)
. Experience working in onsite offshore model
· Motivate, encourage and coach others to develop strong relationship building and sales skills
· Building and managing a healthy sales pipeline focused on driving revenue, adoption, and market penetration
· Negotiating complex deals with customers and partner.
. Ability to work towards targets and work in a matrix organization to take joint value propositions to client
Stock Room AssistantNorth Carolina State University$31,200 - $54,265 a yearFull-timeMonday to FridayJob Posting Information Posting Number PG193006SP Internal Recruitment No2 hour agoShareRaleigh, NC+1 location
Sr. Customer Support Specialist (New Products)Rippling$26.90 - $35.30 an hourFull-timeAbout Rippling Rippling is the first way for businesses to manage all of their HR & IT—payroll, benefits, computers, apps, and more—in one unified2 hour agoShare+1 locationRemote
Project Director - Higher EducationPage Southerland Page IncEstimated $74.7K - $94.6K a yearFull-timeThe Project Director is responsible for effective delivery projects including design/technical excellence, profitability and positive client relations. Project types3 hour agoShareRaleigh, NC 27609 (Falls Of Neuse area)+5 locations
Marketing Director, The PhilippinesMastercardEstimated $122K - $155K a yearFull-timeOur Purpose We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and5 hour agoShareFraser, MI
Project SchedulerLeidos$84,500 - $175,500 a yearFull-time +1Description Job Description: Are you ready to work on projects that can potentially change the world? Join us at Leidos, where your most important work is ahead!5 hour agoShareColumbia, MD 21045