Job details Salary From $17 an hour Job Type Full-time Full Job Description Who we are: The Nectar family is a diverse group of hard-working and talented individuals, who are brought together by our passion for cannabis, and our absolute commitment to providing excellent service and products to our community. Who you are: A collaborative go-getter with demonstrated success in a role that involves communication and multi-tasking. Someone with an innate understanding of people and a drive to constantly improve. A true collaborator with integrity and a desire to work in a very dynamic and constantly evolving environment. About the role: As Nectar’s Scheduler, you will provide realistic schedules for the stores keeping in mind availability, meetings, vacations, birthdays, and other obstacles. This role would be remote. Responsibilities:
- Work with the District Manager team to facilitate smooth transfers from store to store and help organize new store opening staff placement.
- Keep records of callouts and attendance issues.
- Provide reporting on overtime and turnover rates.
- Ensure all new openings have at least 50% fully trained budtenders prior to opening, at least two completely trained Leads, and a seasoned Senior Lead.
- Assist the Ops team to identify areas we can optimize staff for the highest sales performance levels.
Bi-weekly assessments of Talent Management with Ops team.
- Must be approachable and friendly.
- Must respond to all communication in a timely manner.
- Must be patient and calm in answering questions.
- Must be organized with all communications to and fro.
- Must be flexible with hours and willing to put in overtime when needed.
- Must be respectful of the needs of others and receptive to feedback from the departments you are supporting.
- Must work well independently and with the other team leaders.
Be able to explain ideas to many people who might learn in many different ways.
MAINTENANCE MECHANICCalifornia Public Utilities Commission$4,999 - $5,760 a monthJob details Salary $4,999 - $5,760 a month Job Type Full-time Full Job Description Job Description and Duties Under general direction of the Chief Engineer2 day agoShareAlameda County, CA
BUSINESS SERVICE ASSISTANT (SPECIALIST)California Public Utilities Commission$3,054 - $4,672 a monthJob details Salary $3,054 - $4,672 a month Job Type Full-time Full Job Description Job Description and Duties Under the immediate supervision of the Business2 day agoShareSan Francisco County, CA
GRADUATE STUDENT ASSISTANTCalifornia Public Utilities Commission$3,198 - $4,182 a monthJob details Salary $3,198 - $4,182 a month Job Type Non-tenure Full Job Description Job Description and Duties The position is located in the city of2 day agoShareRiverside County, CA
ASSOCIATE GOVERNMENTAL PROGRAM ANALYSTCalifornia Public Utilities Commission$5,383 - $6,739 a monthJob details Salary $5,383 - $6,739 a month Job Type Full-time Full Job Description Job Description and Duties In accordance with Governor Newsom’s2 day agoShareKern County, CA
ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENTISTCalifornia Public Utilities Commission$4,145 - $7,926 a monthJob details Salary $4,145 - $7,926 a month Job Type Full-time Full Job Description Job Description and Duties Per CCR 249.3, this job control may be used to2 day agoShareMonterey County, CA